Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No Trading Cards

What series cards are they on now? I have a few packs from the first two series, but then there were no more in the stores here either.
pattypie33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #32
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by pattypie33
What series cards are they on now? I have a few packs from the first two series, but then there were no more in the stores here either.
To answer your question, there are on series four and have stopped; I think forevever, but still hope a series five is released. I saw them in Cracker Barrel a couple years ago and I see them in bags with lil' kinz at K Mart sometimes. They haven't been made for a very long time (since 2007, I think, please correct me if I am wrong). I really want to get some because they are epic! I hope Ganz makes a series five. I would totally buy it! I have also seen $2.00 Kinz Klips and sometimes $2.00 Mazin' Hamsters at K Mart too! Trading cards have just disappeared. The price, which had been really good on Amazon has gone up too and they are more then I am willing to pay anymore. I hope you find some!

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
It seems our local Hallmarks have gotten rid of a lot of webbie merchandise recently, unfortunately.
If they carry anything, it is usually just webbies anymore.
But the good news is that our target has sealed boxes of webkinz trading cards!
Other members on WI have reported seeing them at target as well! So I seriously suggest checking out your local target to see if you have any.

They should be in with the other trading cards, such as baseball cards or pokemon cards. When I bought a box, they were wedged on a small shelf and stacked back to back in two rows, so I almost missed them! They're actually smaller than I thought they'd be! Target had all the sets of webkinz cards too! You can only buy them sealed though. But their sealed boxes are only $20. That's a lot cheaper than $2 $3 or even $4 a pack that other stores charge.
I checked the only Target I know of and didn't find any trading cards. I saw this thing in the trading cards section and got excited because it said Webkinz, but there were just Kinz Klips. At least I got a tiger Kinz Klip to go with my Webkinz Tiger pet. Maybe next time... I will keep looking.

Last edited by WebkinzBoss; 05-06-2013 at 08:46 PM..
WebkinzBoss is offline Male
Old 04-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #33

InsanityEscape knows the way
InsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the way

They stopped selling them where I lived to. I remember going to one of the Hallmarks and them having em' but now it's like every store stopped carrying them. Might as well just order online!
InsanityEscape is offline Female
Old 04-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #34
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

AMAZON HAS THEM FOR 0.01 A PACK

other (like series 2+) are 0.99-1.00

but shipping costs an arm and a leg....

AAAAAAGH SHIPPING AND HANDLING KILLS US ALL
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female
Old 04-30-2013, 01:17 AM   #35
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Check Ebay. Sometimes you can get a whole box of 36 packs for about 20 bucks. If you're lucky the shipping is free! Have fun
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #36
zepwae

xxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonder
xxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonder

They don't sell them at Wal-Mart anymore. :'c
xxkinznamerxx is offline Female
Old 04-30-2013, 11:48 PM   #37
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

The only place i have seen them is the dollar store and Ebay.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #38

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Wow, I found some trading cards I have that have never been opened. I had thought about putting them on ebay but I really didn't think anybody bought that stuff anymore.
darlingme is offline Female
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #39

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

the last series one packs that i bought were from a small gift store who used to carry a lot of webkinz merchandise but now has only a few.

i went to the manager to ask about webkinz stuff and he said he has charms and the packs in the back. so he brought out a box for me.

so,,,,if you have a small shop near you, speak to the manager or someone there.

good luck
ryhill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, tigerdove is here