Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

KewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roostKewlKinz rules the roost

Default Naming Trading Card Series 2 Mystery Pet

I just opened up an entire box of Trading Card Series 2 cards and received one mystery pet card. I wasn't sure how the mystery pet code would work with the current Adoption process. I know in the past you couldn't see the pet until after you named it.

When I have put in codes from actual plushes I noticed that the pet shows up on the left side and then allows you to put in the name and choose boy/girl on the right side. Do the trading card pet codes work the same way or will I not be able to see the pet on the left side of the screen?

I wasn't sure if I needed to choose a generic name that will work for multiple pets or if I'd have time to think of something once I see the pet.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2018, 01:07 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Naming Trading Card Series 2 Mystery Pet

You can go all the way through the naming process and it will ask you if you’re sure you want to adopt the pet to your account, at this point you can exit and begin again because you will have an idea of which pet you are actually adopting. I named a Dolphin, Fleur ... not the name I’d have chosen, but at the time you didn’t see the pet until after you’d accepted it. It was my hope that it would be a Collie so .. I have a dolphin named Fleur.

I think right after you enter the code you should see what type of pet it is. No matter what, until you accept the pet as an adoptee, you can go back to the adoption center and begin again.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed