Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Default Mystical Panda in series 4

Just now I found a series 4 trading card(don't remember buying any) with a feature code on it. On the back was a blurb about the search for the mystical panda. There was apparently 1 in every 360 cards. Anyone ever find one?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Default Re: Mystical Panda in series 4

I found one about two years ago. You sure can find one. I also found two magical retrievers. I had gotten three boxes of trading cards and found the lucky pets, one in each box. I gave one of the retrievers to my cousin and I adopted the other one.

I really lucked out. Boy was I surprised and that is the reason for my screen name. LOL. Good Luck.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #3

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

3 boxes???? I think maybe I bought at most 3 packs! Can you still get trading cards? None of the stores near me have any webkinz merchandise anymore. There were a couple of cards stores at the mall near me that sold webkinz but they stopped last month.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #4
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I believe you can still purchase cards at Amazon. I was given three full boxes so it really enhanced my chances of getting the special pets but never did I ever think I would get one in every box.

check out Amazon.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My husband just bought me a box of series 3 and a box of series 4, so I have a chance to win either of those special pets. He got them on Amazon, and they were about 12 or 13 dollars a box. Don't know when I'll get around to opening them. (I want my sister to be over so that we can open them together, and she's very busy these days.)
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-22-2014, 03:47 AM   #6
the1dragonkeeper

dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine
dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine

I bought my daughter and I each a box of each series from Amazon at the beginning of the month and my daughter got the panda in one of her packs. I'm hoping I can buy more and try for one for me too.
dragonkeeper is offline Female
Old 11-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #7

Unfortunately, I can't order on amazon. They won't ship that item to canada and there are none on amazon canada. Found some on ebay but charging way too much for the box of cards itself and asking an arm and a leg for shipping. Wish I knew someone in the US.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #8

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkeeper
I bought my daughter and I each a box of each series from Amazon at the beginning of the month and my daughter got the panda in one of her packs. I'm hoping I can buy more and try for one for me too.
You are so lucky!!! I have bought so many boxes of all series. I have won 3 of the Magical Retrievers but never the Panda. Maybe one day.
Becky71W is offline Female
Old 11-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #9
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

I've found both the Mystical Panda and the Magical Retriever in boxes of TC when I was buying them. They're SO much cheaper now than they used to be!! I love both the pets and their PSI. Good luck to you!!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 11-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #10
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

PS - I do see the Mystical Panda pet code cards for sale on eBay from time to time. There's one on there right now for $40.
vanberk is offline Female
Closed