Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default My Trading Cards: Series 2

I bought a box of Series 2 Trading Cards. They came in the mail today! I completed the regular set, completed the challenge card set, got cards 1, 2, 3, and 8 of the W Tales Snapshots, and got cards 5 and 6 of the At Paw Levels cards. Of course, I got my free pet code. Which pet was it? Drum roll please... the German Shepherd! I was so happy I got another dog! Now I have to put in the Feature Codes...

Oh, and the German Shepherd's name is Cody!
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #2

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Default Re: My Trading Cards: Series 2

Congrats on your trading cards. Hope you get some good furniture from the codes. If you can post your winnings from the codes, I'm always interested to read what people win. Helps me decide how much I'm willing to invest for cards.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #3
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

My current winnings are: Trading Card 2.0 Dining Chair, Trading Card 2.0 Lamp, Rock Dining Table, 3 Recipe Foods (it didn't let you see which ones, and then the food went into my ever-cluttered dock, so I don't know which foods), and 1441 in KC. I still have a ton more codes to put in. Those are off 2 Feature Code Cards (I put in my 2 cards that had 4 codes). I got my box of cards on Amazon for $12.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #4

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Not bad! 3 pieces of TC furniture off two cards is pretty good. I have an Amazon gift card. It's hard to choose between downloading some new music, getting some trading cards, or a couple of Rockerz pets. I am crazy about the Rockerz!
Old 08-02-2015, 04:56 PM   #5
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

I bought my cards with a gift card. I put in 12 more codes today. I have 38 left. Here's the prizes: 1117 in KC, Oceans Deep Dresser, Topiary of Clubs, (2) Cheerleader Chesterfields, Viking Helmet, an extra virtual pack of trading cards, FinFan Room Divider, Hippo on a Half Shell Painting, and a Husky Poster.

16 more codes down, 22 to go. Here are the new prizes: (2) Trading Card 2.0 TVs, Trading Card 2.0 Counter, Trading Card 2.0 Toy Box, 1094 in KC, Perfectly Purple Arm Chair, 3 extra packs of virtual trading cards, Golden Rose Bed, Be Mine Heart Chair, Quizzy Poster, Sedan Sofa, and a Captain's Dining Chair.

Here are some more prizes: Ultra-Modern TV, Playing Deck Chair, 2004 in KC, an extra pack of trading cards, (2) Country Home Dining Chairs, and a Medieval Flooring.

Last edited by LabLover2014; 08-02-2015 at 04:56 PM..
Old 08-03-2015, 10:57 AM   #6

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #7
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

I have 11 more codes to put in. When I get on Webkinz next, I'll put them in.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #8
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

Here are the last 9 codes: Trading Card 2.0 Dining Chair, Trading Card 2.0 Stove, Perfectly Purple Arm Chair, Playing Deck Chair, Divine Dresser, Tool Chest Dresser, 3 recipe foods (once again, I lost them in my dock), Lunar Lugbotz Poster, and a Rockinz Mohawk. That's it for codes. Hope this will help you if you want to buy trading cards!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 08-04-2015 at 06:57 PM..
Closed