Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
malaika7604
Gifted

mamadeja is an unknown quantity at this point

Default to my surprise

Today we went to get the wacky zingoz but when we got there the last one was being sold
so we then decided to pick up another lil kinz pig the last one and a couple packs of series 2 trading cards. Well we got the free virtual pet. Was wondering who else has got the virtual pet and what they got. I also heard that it is possible to get the pink poodle so I was wondering who thinks I should hold onto it til April.

Thank you everyone in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: to my surprise

I NEVER get virtual pets!!!, i would save it, so you will not only get wish tokens with your pig, plus the tokens today and Sunday, you will get the pink poodle's wish tokens!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
malaika7604
Gifted

mamadeja is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I will hold onto it although I heard more people are getting the spotted frogs and white terriers compared to anything else
Old 03-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

I got a white terrier! I named him David, not knowing it would have a pink bow
Old 03-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

serve-it-up-23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have no will power, personally, I'd open it!!! LOL!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

We named ours Jessy and said it was a BOY!

It ended up being a PINK HORSE!!! LOL!!!

My advice to EVERYONE is just say its a girl no matter what! LOL!

:ppony: Jessy Boy
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
malcolm1948
Webkinz :)
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

i have recieved 4 pets from my trading cards. 2 were white terriers, 1 was a spotted frog and 1 was a dalmation. I was hoping for the love puppy or cheeky cat. I guess you cant lose by waiting.

Did anyone get a retired pet with the trading cards?:lion:
Old 03-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #8
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I got a Mystery :wt: and a :ppony:. My hubby gives me all his Mystery pets just in case it would be a girl, he says he could never imagine taking care of a "PINK PONY" LOL!

Last edited by kelbel75; 03-08-2008 at 09:25 PM..
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 AM   #9
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Do they say mystery pet on them, or is the picture on the cards not always what you get? We have gotten 3 virtual pets and they all had frogs on the card and 2 of them were frogs. I managed to lose the 3rd one when I moved, which did not make for a happy 3 year old. I had to buy an actual one and hide the stuffed animal and tell him I just remembered the code from the card.
froschak is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 03:31 AM   #10
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

On the Series 2 cards you can't see the pet... theres just kinda like an outline. You dont know what it is until you name it and choose its ***.

SweetsMom is offline Female
Closed