Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 10:51 AM   #11
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

Default Re: My letter to Ganz ~ virtual trading cards

I totally agree... With mine I got no virtual trading cards!!!! i opened them and they disaperred!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #12
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Wow. GREAT letter. Hope this makes them listen for once.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #13
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

my thought exactly i bought over 30 boxes and the first 22 boxes i paid $170.00 each for them then i found someone who sold them to me for $115.00 each which makes a big difference in price. it took me 12 boxes to unlock all the prozes for my self and 11 boxes to unlock the prizes for my daughter. i bought more to share with my niece and her 2 kids (her husband said he would divorce her if she bought trading cards) to try and let them unlock the prizes. my great nephew did great only 5 boxes and he is only missing 2 doodle cards but my great niece got about 5 boxes and still need 1 challenge card and four doodle cards. i have been keeping the prizes for myself and my daughter and i find that some boxes are just full of garbage and others have a lot of great stuff in them. just think it does not cost ganz any extra to put more exclusive prizes in them but i have heard that alot of people including myself have been very dissappointed in the prizes especially when you get clothes, food and dicekinz packs most of the kids do not even know how to play dicekinz and i still don't.. ganz should be more generous after all they are not losing anything except for maybe people will not buy thier cards anymore. i wrote this really quickly i hope you understand what i am saying more people need to write to ganz and maybe then they will listen
Old 07-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #14
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I agree totally and gave you Thankz Points. My friend and I both bought one pack each yesterday. I got lucky and got one with with 3 codes and ended up with:
5 coupons
1000 KinzCash
Trading Card Pants
I thought that was reasonable to get when you pay $4 but she got ripped off pretty bad with only one code she got like $100 and that was it! I am very dissapointed with this and I think I just got lucky. I hope they improve on a lot of things in Series 2 if there is one.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

Great letter Dana!

I agree that the Trading cards are a rip-off. We only bought 4 packs, but after not receiving anything but Bingoz coupons & groceries from those packs we are NOT going to spend any more money on the actual cards.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

I am a mother too and I have spent a lot of money on these cards and animals, too. Not as much as you, but about $200 on the cards and much more on the animals. I completely agree with you on all your points. I appreciate your letter to them very much. I will stop spending a lot of my money on something that will only give me a little.

Thanks for your insight and your sharing this news.

Bless you!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #17
KDG4
Gifted

CherylSM will become famous soon enough

I have opened about 3 boxes of the trading cards. I have gotten some good prizes and not so good prizes. I have only unlocked the trophy for the 80 cards unlocked, I still need one more card o unlock the car and several to unlock the remainder of the prizes. I am not sure I will get into Series 2 when it comes out. As an adult who has a very good job, I can indulge my new hobby, but, I feel bad that children buying these wit n allowance would not have a chance of getting much of anything from these cards. I agree with the person who began this thread, it is not as if Ganz has to make an actual capital investment to attach more of the larger prizes to these cards, the prizes are VIRTUAL. I am totally enjoying this new hobby with my daughter and granddaughter, but I am not sure we will continue with series 2.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #18
Gifted
my2lilbugs23 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a great letter. As a Mom, I know how you feel. Please let us know how they respond.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:54 PM   #19
Haz122
Webkinz :)

TekGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Great letter--Well stated!! I too, have opened 4 boxes of cards trying to help my nieces complete a virtual trading card set and am still three cards--in two categories away. That is way too much to expect kids to spend to open collection prizes.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

They are just trying to make us spend all of our money!
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Closed