Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 01:08 AM   #1
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default My 3rd virtual pet card --- ALL monkeys!!!

I have been buying full boxes of Webkinz trading cards (36 packs in a box) trying to complete the categories in the virtual folder and unlock those prizes.

Good news is that after going through two boxes, I am now only missing 3 cards in the Trading Card group and 4 in the Challenge Card group. Also found one virtual pet card in each box.

Unfortunately both virtual pets were monkeys. Adopted one and kept the other card until I could decide what to do with it.

Today, opened up a 3rd box of Webkinz cards and in just the 2nd pack got another virtual pet. Yes, another monkey!!!

Any suggestions what I should do? One monkey was OK, but I don't want to use all three!!!

I am doing this for my little daughter's account and she only has 5 pets, including the first monkey we entered.

How can I use the extra monkeys?

I do have one idea but first I would like to hear if other people can think of a better solution.

Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #2
PaperConfetti
Webkinz :)

Confetti is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My 3rd virtual pet card --- ALL monkeys!!!

I'll take one. Just kidding! I don't know what to do with all those monkies, but I find it funny. Best of luck deciding! I think you should benefit from the jungle theme!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:36 AM   #3
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

you could have a contest on here and award a winner a monkey and mail it to them? that would be fun? you could list them on ebay and sell them code unused? you could trade them with someone who has other virtual pets?

and hey, i like monkeys!
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #4
jaclrow

I feel your pain! LOL! We adopted a frog so that we could have something different and then ended up with 2 frogs from trading cards.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
goofykiddo
Gifted
Goofykiddo is on a distinguished road

lucky you! I love the monkey, but never have actually gotten to see it in person. I have bought a few trading cards and have received some stuff...mainly food. So I hate to keep spending money on them when I have a garden so large it feeds all 3 of my webkinz and then some!

My thoughts were maybe you could trade them for something you were looking for?? Just an idea though.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:41 AM   #6
bekah723

bekah723 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should give them to some of your daughters friends
Old 07-24-2007, 05:55 AM   #7
Gifted

ktsmume is on a distinguished road

I have found that the picture does not always match the virtual pet. I have three virtuals as well. The second one I got was a picture of a panda, but when we actually logged him on, we got to choose between a panda, a frog and a golden retriever!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:03 AM   #8
tjelliott
Gifted

tjmightymouse is on a distinguished road

My sister and I have found three cards total so far and none of them were what the card showed. The first a panda picture turned out to be a frog, the second code said used so they had to give me a new code, and the third code was a monkey and it turned out to be a panda. You never know what animal you will get so name it something that can be used for whatever.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:53 AM   #9
doubletroublex77
doubletroublex77 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!! I don't even have 1 monkey!! LOL
Old 07-24-2007, 07:09 AM   #10
Airbear2

This is true. I got one and it was a monkey too. Maybe in the second series it will be a different animal. My advice to you is maybe give one to a friend for her birthday or Ebay you could probably make quite a bit of money for a Virtual Pet card. You could save it and maybe one day you will come accross someone who really needs it! Good Luck, Let me know how you make out.
-Airbear2
Closed