Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
Gifted

naturegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Lip gloss?

Does anyone know about the new webkinz products like lip gloss?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2007, 09:24 AM   #2
AsK 4 It
Gift Guru

juicypinkxox is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lip gloss?

yes i do i no all about it by the mall they have it
Old 06-02-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

You can only pre order it. They also are comming out with charm bracelets and neclaces and charms.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Gift Guru

ciscoluv77 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Lip gloss?

View Post Originally Posted by dylansbabyxox
yes i do i no all about it by the mall they have it

Could you possibly give us some details about the lipgloss if you could get some details.....?? That would be a big help for all of the people out there that want to know!!!!!!!! Thanks!!
Old 06-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
Gifted

naturegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish they had it at mine
Old 06-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #6
dance77dance
Webkinz :)
dance77dance is an unknown quantity at this point

The Neckles, Char braclet and charms sound so cool cn someone goive me more info
Old 06-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
emily7921

I am in a Webkinz Yahoo Group, and the owner (I think she works at Hallmark or something)posted this about the new items:
Also coming soon:

Lip Gloss (retail $6) and Body Spritz (retail $7) that come with secret codes that let your pets into the Webkinz Beauty Parlor. These are supposed to be coming mid-June.

Mouse Pads (retail $7) come with a secret code – don’t remember what it does though (sorry!) Coming late June.

Charms (retail $3) come with secret codes that let you into the Webkinz Enchanted Forest. The more charms you have, the deeper you can go into the forest. You can also get necklaces (retail $4) and bracelets (retail $3) to put the charms on – the bracelet can also be used as a collar for your Webkinz to wear the charms. The first shipments of these (again, we we’re limited on how many we could order at first) are supposed to start shipping late June. Then we can reorder as many as we want in July.

Hope it helped!
Old 06-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Thanks emily7921! Thankz points for you!
katiepup is offline Female
Closed