Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
DogzRule808
Gifted

PeaceB2U is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Question concerning lip gloss, body spray, etc.

I know that purchasing lip gloss and body spray gives you codes for glamour shop items. However, since I've never purchased any of these items before I have a question about how it works. Are the codes for random virtual items or does a certain flavor (ex. apple lip gloss) always give you the same virtual item?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
JUSTIN BIEBER ♥
Gift Trainee

Clarebeare will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Question concerning lip gloss, body spray, etc.

i havent adopted 1 but 4 some reason i am thinking u get to pick... but i could be wronmg i am guessing no becasue when adopt the same kind of webkinz u dont get the same thing.... sorry if that didnt help
Old 06-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
p3yt0n

When you put in the code, you get a bag, (like a present)
and when you put it in your room, you pick from like... ie- salon items
and you pick any 1..
it doesnt matter what you buy.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #4
DogzRule808
Gifted

PeaceB2U is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the answer I was looking for.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
p3yt0n

Im glad i could help.

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceB2U
Thanks for the answer I was looking for.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
sas??

yeah I have never bought one but if I were you I would not get the items ( the real life ones ) if you will not use them
Old 06-04-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I have a body Spritz, and 2 different lip glosses, and the money is worth it. The code gives you a bag, like the super bed box and you may choose any item, PM me if you'd like to know what they are. So, with lip gloss and spritz, different flavors or not, its all the same bag and items =]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 12:37 AM   #8
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yeah you can pick it! It gives you a code that unlocks a bag. It's pretty cool!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #9
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sas??
yeah I have never bought one but if I were you I would not get the items ( the real life ones ) if you will not use them
The lip gloss is actually a nice product. The second ingredient is my favorite lip moisterizer, but I don't care for too much of it in a lip product. The Webkinz lip gloss has the right amount. It keeps my lips from drying out with a nicer scent and taste than the pure stuff.
Closed