Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Just wanted to know -

Are you a collector of TC? I was just wondering if you buy in boxes or lke 12 packs at a time.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Just wanted to know -

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Are you a collector of TC? I was just wondering if you buy in boxes or lke 12 packs at a time.
I've bought four boxes of Series One TC, and as of right now, one box of Series Two TC. (haven't opened them yet, though.)

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:14 AM   #3
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

When I was doing series 1, I bought by the box. It's a lot cheaper to by them by the box on ebay. I did get a few packs here and there too when picking up webbies, but mostly all boxes.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:16 AM   #4
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

You can buy them by the box and yes it is alot cheaper.
We got some off Ebay with some webbies as well.
take care
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:18 AM   #5
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Definitely by the box! I was always able to get them cheaper on ebay. I have all the real TC in series 1, actually 3 full sets! But virtual, I still need 1 Doodlez and 1 Curio Shop.
Series 2, I have opened one box, I still have one waiting for me!
Yes, I am addicted to TC, both real and virtual! Gotta get them all!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
pugluvr10

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

yeah im a collecter.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow. i guess most collectors buy by the box. I asked my mom about it and she said no. I think i will just have to find a good deal on a box to convince her. BTW - what is a good deal for a box.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #8
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

12 packs to be EXACT. Lol, i bought 12 packs for partty favors...not for me. The most i have gottten was 8 packs from christmas. TTYL
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
2gymbo, z4fun
Gymboutiques is an unknown quantity at this point

the box is the way to go. I bought about 4 from TC 1 but I still don't have any TC 2.......not sure if I'll be getting those by the box or just trade for the items I want.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #10
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

series one i bought by the box. i have lost count but it was over 40 boxes. now with series two i am already on box number 10, but the one good thing is i have unlocked everything on my daughters account and i only need two more cards for my account. box number ten is still sitting and not enetered yet, i am really hoping that it will be the last box i need to unlock everthing for my self i pay 100 per box
Closed