Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 08:30 AM   #21
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: just need to vent

Thanks soooooo much!!!
Hehe

thank you!!!
=]
-Calax
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #22
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzprozac
and I have no one to complain to but all of you, so here I go:
I've been searching the charm forest for about a week now, about 3 times a day. I've gotten mostly bad fairies, a few t-shirts, charm candy, food, and a couple hundred kc. One virtual charm. I have 4 real life charms, so I've theoretically "unlocked" 20 virtual ones to find.

I guess I'm just disappointed that there's this 6 hour wait and then I get a bad fairy. I did get a key once, but it just led to recipe food and charm candy. Searching the forest has turned into sort of an anticlimatic disappointment for me. I feel like finding charms is about as likely as getting the 500 kc or the bed on the wheel of wow, which I have also never done.
Oh well, at least it's better than the trading cards were.

Are any of you having better luck?
I've never played -- but I 'feel' your pain. . .it's like there's the 'chance' of getting something really good, but after so many disappointments, it gets hard to main the excitement over this chance. . .

Sorry for you -- hope you find something cool next time!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:37 AM   #23
wetnoodle33

i did give up on bingo, because of the people who save their free coupons and use them when they have 75+ of them. i'm not saying that's wrong, but it's kinda useless unless you have the coupons. anyway, i happen to love the forest so far. sure, i don't schedule my day around the times, but i get in at least 2 searches a day. so far i've found 2 different charms and many 100 KC. I have all 24 real-life charms, so I'm pretty sure that means that since I can find more charms, I have a higher probablilty of actually finding one. I think that it's really fun, and I also think that although gem hunting and the forest share some similar qualities, I think that they are different enough to keep me coming back for more.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:38 AM   #24
MY MOMMY SAYS I'M
Gifted

xoKAMOxo is on a distinguished road

where do you get the charms i can't seem to find them
Old 08-16-2007, 09:03 AM   #25
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
I need one more jewel for my crown and I have been looking for it for months now.
To help you gind that elusive jewel, there are two things that you might try, if you haven't already done so. Firstly, find out which mine your jewel is in, so you don't waste hunting time looking in mines where you will never find it. The locations of the various gems can be found on a number of sites (including this one no doubt, but I use a chart from elubin.com). Secondly, when you are mining, as you move throughout the mine, watch for double flashes, and only click on those. You will still find slag, although not so frequently. Your mining may take five minutes or more, waiting for true double flashes (not a flash and then another flash in the same spot a few seconds later), but we have found that (touching on your random comment here) you are much more likely to find a gem under a double flash than anywhere else in the mine. Since March, we have found a crown of wonder and need only the earth emerald (in the Flea Floater mine) for our second. Hope this helps!
valleygram is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 09:12 AM   #26
chatterbox4eva39

i dont have any charms yet, i need 15ish more gems till i get my second crown and i gave up bingo a long time ago!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #27
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

and I have no one to complain to but all of you, so here I go:
I've been searching the charm forest for about a week now, about 3 times a day. I've gotten mostly bad fairies, a few t-shirts, charm candy, food, and a couple hundred kc. One virtual charm . . .
We have been searching the forest for two weeks now, like you about 3 times a day. In our first week, I now see that we were very lucky in comparison to a lot of searchers, as we found 8 virtual charms. After reading of all the difficulty people were having finding the charms, we were elated. Our bubble burst big time this week. We have never seen such a string of bad fairies and sap - I think we got one or the other 6 times in a row! We cheered when we got a charm candy! Alas, last night we stayed up until after midnight to get one more search through the charm forest, and lo and behold, we got a shell charm. It gives us hope to begin our third week of searching.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #28
smelly8
Webkinz :)
mom2smelly8 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son and I have been doing the charm thing for about a week. We have eight charms between us, so we have the potential to unlock all of them. We have searched two or three times every day. We have found only one gem. On the plus side, thoough, we have not yet encountered the sap or whatever that stuff is. My son got a bad fairy only one time. We've found lots of t-shirts (sold most) lots of charm candy and lots of 100 kinz cash. It is going to take forever... but since we log on every day anyway to care for our pets what are we out except about $26.00 and some time? My son has fun doing it and you never know... maybe Ganz will decide to spice it up sometime, like by offering something really cool to find in one of those forests!
-
We have found only one gem.

Oh oh...

I meant we found a charm of course! Too early in the am for me today, I guess

Last edited by mom2smelly8; 08-16-2007 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2007, 09:24 AM   #29
Webkinz :)
ShadowLass is on a distinguished road

I'm just trying to look at it as a quest...may never been finished, but surprises along the way.

I have five charms now, gotten W100 a couple of times, and some charm candy and other foods. Only one key with 3 pixie pods in it. And a bad fairy two days in a row! Ooops!
-
View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
Now the twenty I get at least 4-5 times a week.
LOL. I'll take W20 over Blech, which is what I got this morning!
-
View Post Originally Posted by lyezbi2459
I gave up Bingo too, it is a waste of time.
I did for a couple of days and then figured what the heck; it's only a minute or so every day. I have 21 Bingoz coupons...do you think that's enough for a win?

Last edited by ShadowLass; 08-16-2007 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #30
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i have 32 bingo coupons, and i don't think i'm going to play again until i have at least 50. because i saved up 20 one other time, played them all and got nothing. i was really mad.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Closed