Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default I have a question about an item ...

I've seen some of the members houses and I recall seeing a "book couch" ...looks like it matches the Book super bed..???

Where do these come from? I know when I find out I'll be like duh lol..but I've looked in the figurines and everywhere I can think to look....its driving me nuts lol
tammy1072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I have a question about an item ...

That is a Trading card Series 2 item, when you collect all the W tales snapshots
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

It's a Prize from collecting trading cards.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
clair1979
Gift Trainee

kirahazen is just really nicekirahazen is just really nice

cool, can't wait to get mine as I intend to collect all the cards! Although I'll probably drive my poor hubby crazy begging for money for cards, lol. I get one pack per payday as it is and a pack on special occasions too as a treat sometimes He's such a sweetie
Old 06-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word.....I went into SO much debt buying series 1 cards and I got to have the new gaming furniture and TC theme and NOW those couches.

Plus I been buying the webkinz cares .....I have 40 more daily plays so ummmm I've bought like 9 lil kinz cocker spaniels lol..thats all my walgreens had and I bought all they had left lol
Someone just got 70kc =) and lastnight someone got a top hat....the night b4 a ice cream sandwich and kc

Ima need a job to buy webkinz!!!! .....Im pitiful...lol

SOOO SOOOO addictive!!!

---------- tammy1072 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh..Im sorry..I forgot to say THANK YOU!!!!!

Last edited by tammy1072; 06-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 12:36 AM   #6
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes I love that couch but sadly I will not be getting it because I won't get into the cards ever again. I still never was able to find one card for my series one collection thus, no sketch window. I dont want to go through this again..no cards for me...maybe I will get lucky and trade for one .... one day.
Tula is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 01:09 AM   #7
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Are you serious LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word.....I went into SO much debt buying series 1 cards and I got to have the new gaming furniture and TC theme and NOW those couches.

Plus I been buying the webkinz cares .....I have 40 more daily plays so ummmm I've bought like 9 lil kinz cocker spaniels lol..thats all my walgreens had and I bought all they had left lol
Someone just got 70kc =) and lastnight someone got a top hat....the night b4 a ice cream sandwich and kc

Ima need a job to buy webkinz!!!! .....Im pitiful...lol

SOOO SOOOO addictive!!!

---------- tammy1072 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh..Im sorry..I forgot to say THANK YOU!!!!!
You're not alone, tammy. I bought my second Cocker today and got the Statue!! It is sooo...cute.
crosses is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 03:06 AM   #8
PofNatey

yeah you need to collect like a few hundred which is not cheap lol
Old 06-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
Gift Guru

zhava is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Yes I love that couch but sadly I will not be getting it because I won't get into the cards ever again. I still never was able to find one card for my series one collection thus, no sketch window. I dont want to go through this again..no cards for me...maybe I will get lucky and trade for one .... one day.
I know how you feel, I gave up on Series 1 without getting everything but Series 2 only took about 2 boxes, it was much easier (and cheaper).
Old 06-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Quote:
TC Series Two
W-Tales Sofa (prize) 36000 to 38000
There you go.
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed