Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

Default Will the Codes for Series 1 Even be InValid?

My local HallMark just put all the WebKinz Cards on Sale for 50%, so they are $55 a sealed box. I picked up a few more but I was not planning to open them you, does anyone know if the codes from Series 1 will expire?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: Will the Codes for Series 1 Even be InValid?

It says in the code info that once they are retired they are no good. It says a message will come up saying the code is retired and can no longer be used
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 08-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by k2ramal
It says in the code info that once they are retired they are no good. It says a message will come up saying the code is retired and can no longer be used
Thanks, in that case I better enter them all in ASAP and just add a few rooms to put all the stuff in!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
desingerchic55623
Gifted

desingerchic55623 is on a distinguished road

I want trade cards SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD@!!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #5
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by desingerchic55623
I want trade cards SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD@!!!!
Do they not sell them near you?

I got all of mine (with the excpetion of the last 2) on e-bay for around $60-$70 a box.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

cool, thanks for the info.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #7
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Yeah I had to read it twice cause I couldn't belive they woiuld just wipe out the cides cause of the new series I don't nkow if they are gonna give a grace period or if they will drop the old ones as soon as the new ones are out and I am assuming that means that the furniture will retire as well
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

Yeah I had to read it twice cause I couldn't belive they woiuld just wipe out the cides cause of the new series I don't nkow if they are gonna give a grace period or if they will drop the old ones as soon as the new ones are out and I am assuming that means that the furniture will retire as well
I think I will play it safe and just enter all the codes now, that way even if they retire the codes or items, I'll have already unlocked them.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I was wondering that, too. I guess they better be entered soon!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

next time i go to hallmark i'm going to buy like 6 packs ( at least )
colorforme1 is offline Female
Closed