Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #11
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: how much dose a box of trading cards cost?

I have found that they cost between $65 and $200, but that is just me. Other people might of seen differently.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #12
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by baby252
thanx pocketaces27 u get a thanx point

Welcome, there are some great dealers on ebay that are direct with Ganz and if you find them, you can get them for $65 or so each time and if you plan to buy multiples, they may even send you a link to buy direct and save 10% more. (I assume because it saves them on ebay fees)
Old 07-17-2007, 12:16 AM   #13
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I just paid $66.50, including shipping, for a box of 36 packs -- bought off eBay.

There is supposed to be a 1 in 36 chance of getting a virtual pet in any pack -- so you will usually get one out a box of cards. But, maybe you will get none or maybe you will get two/three. It is luck.

If you just want the virtual pet, some eBay sellers are offering just that card. They want about $5 and will email the code to you immediately. That seems a reasonable price and you can buy the virtual pet that you want!!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-17-2007, 12:37 AM   #14
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I just paid $66.50, including shipping, for a box of 36 packs -- bought off eBay.

There is supposed to be a 1 in 36 chance of getting a virtual pet in any pack -- so you will usually get one out a box of cards. But, maybe you will get none or maybe you will get two/three. It is luck.

If you just want the virtual pet, some eBay sellers are offering just that card. They want about $5 and will email the code to you immediately. That seems a reasonable price and you can buy the virtual pet that you want!!!
From my experience about 80% of the sealed boxes have a virtual pet in them. I had a buddy get two in one box and I have 2 boxes with none. In the end, it's all luck.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #15
Stickytoes123

Wow Ganz sure makes a lot of money!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #16
jenrain
Gift Guru

Jenrain will become famous soon enough

Ebay is the best place, yes watch the shipping charges you should be able to get a box with shipping included for under $65.00. Also make sure it says factory sealed case of 36 packs, there is a person on ebay selling 6 packs and offer reads 36 cards (she is counting each individual card )

Yes if you buy a whole case I believe you will get one virtual pet ~ I have bought 6 cases and there was one in each case
Closed