Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How much did YOU pay for CHARMS??

View Post Originally Posted by chandelle
I dont understand the Ganz bashing. I have always been amazed at the hours of activities available on the Webkinz site for as little as $7.99. I always felt like I was getting a deal. I bought my daughter one TYGIRLZ which was about $13.99 and we never play with it. The site is generic and boring. I think the Webkinz site is amazing for what you pay for access. Ganz is a business and we are the consumers. I have yet to feel that I am being ripped off by Ganz but I was definately ripped of when I purchased the TYGIRLZ.
I was very interested in reading your comment about the TYGIRLZ. I bought one for my granddaughter, and we hardly ever play with it; you're right--it is generic and boring...Like you, I also think that WEBKINZ offers so many more interesting activities for all age groups and family members. It's a great family game--like the Monopoly of the 21st Century!!

But I do believe GANZ should spread out the release of new accessories and products.........Regardless, I am hunting for charms just like everyone else, and can't wait to get some!!!!!!!! In fact, I am even looking forward to the next series of trading cards to come out!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #32
gamz51
Webkinz :)

gamz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How much did YOU pay for CHARMS??

Our local (south central PA) pool shop (it's kind of a gift shop, too) is selling the Trading Cards for $2.49/pack which is the cheapest I've found them locally. I bought a box of 36 packs online and got a FANTASTIC deal on it. It was shipped August 1 and arrived in 2 days and the packs of cards are well under $2.00 this way. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled. Haven't found the WK any cheaper than $11.99 (large) and $8.99 (li'l kinz) yet though. Still hoping I can beat that price, but so far, no.
Closed