Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #21
malaika7604
Gifted

mamadeja is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! I just opened 25 virtual packs and still cannot unlock the last 2

i need on card from the 1 set 1-80

than i need 4 doodles an 4 curio shop curiosities
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: Help! I just opened 25 virtual packs and still cannot unlock the last 2

View Post Originally Posted by Shefcat
I would suggest buying virtual card pack codes off of ebay rather than buying entire boxes of cards (if you are just buying them for the virtual trading card packs). You only get 36 virtual pack codes per box. You can get just the codes on ebay for about $0.50 each....so you could buy a box-worth of pack codes for $18.
nah, with the real cards atleast you get codes for other things even if you don't get the last virtual card you need.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #23
Shefcat
Gift Guru

Shefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by rubygooby
nah, with the real cards atleast you get codes for other things even if you don't get the last virtual card you need.
Yes, that may be true, but by the sounds of it, she has already input a ton of feature codes as well...so her game room and trading card room are probably already complete. If she just needs VTC codes to complete her binder from Series 1 and already has all the TC stuff she needs, I think it makes more sense $$$-wise to just buy codes.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:18 PM   #24
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

yes unfortunatley 25 packs is not nearly enough to unlock all the prizes- it takes multiple cases of cards to get all the prizes unlocked. i'm still missing the #6 doodlez that's it AAAGHHHH
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #25
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I started buying just the virtual codes on ebay. It was much cheaper and I was able to complete my collection that way. But I won't do it again. Series 2 better be a lot easier to complete, or I'm not buying them
Old 01-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #26
my2whirlies
Webkinz :)
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, so do people from Ganz read these threads? Because I am really upset now that I see all the money they've made... and just to get a virtual prize they make it almost impossible! I will NOT collect series 2 unless I know with a guarantee from them that it is possible (and reasonable) to win. :0(
Old 01-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #27
ABVor
Gift Guru

Spotz01 will become famous soon enough

Wow! I'm glad i'm not alone. I just need one more card to unlock the window and the silver trophy. I don't even want to know how much money I have spent looking for one card. I actually wrote to Ganz customer service about my disappointment. I know it probably won't do any good, but it helped to vent!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #28
blueyedbaby1403 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats a tough one!! sorry cant help you there! good luck i hope you get them soon!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #29
BubblyBath

You-wish is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest I don't really care about unlocking the virtual cards, I only care about the real cards. No one sees the virtual cards or anything, But I agree, Webkinz does make it hard to collect them online. It's so dumb.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:35 PM   #30
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I've opened 15 boxes of cards. I have tons of every card, except 1 doodlez card. That's all I need and I can't get it to save my life!! I want that window!! I do not even care about the final trophy, I just want the window!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
OMG!!! I wish we could trade because I have 3 doodlez windows!!!!! DARN! I need the #8 curio curiosity!!!! ugg! so frustrating!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Closed