Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help! I just opened 25 virtual packs and still cannot unlock the last 2

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I've opened 15 boxes of cards. I have tons of every card, except 1 doodlez card. That's all I need and I can't get it to save my life!! I want that window!! I do not even care about the final trophy, I just want the window!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
I am equally frustrated. We only need 2 doodles. We have gone thru 3 1/2 boxes. I think they really need to filter it out too. I have like 20 of some cards. I dont think that is fair.
S
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 09:14 PM   #12
ebkinz lovin'
Gift Guru

lusylou is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! I just opened 25 virtual packs and still cannot unlock the last 2

they're called trading cards...the least we should be able to do is trade them.
lusylou is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:18 PM   #13
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by proud*mom
I am equally frustrated. We only need 2 doodles. We have gone thru 3 1/2 boxes. I think they really need to filter it out too. I have like 20 of some cards. I dont think that is fair.
S
Dont worry ! The series two will be filtered !

View Post Originally Posted by lusylou
Totally agree ! There should be some virtual trading system !
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2007, 09:31 PM   #14
cdp
Gifted
cdp is on a distinguished road

I know it is so frustrating. I am still trying to unlock the Medieval TV. I only need one more card and I will have unlocked everything. I bought 5 packs today, I didn't get the tv but I did win a virtual panda.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:39 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

Meowzie00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am up against the same thing. I have unlocked everything except for finishing the Doodles. I need #'s 6, 7 & 8. It is very frustrating, I have went through about three boxes altogether. I have thrown in the towel on trying to finish. The Silver Collector Trophy and the Doodles Window would be cool to have though.....
Old 12-31-2007, 09:48 PM   #16
spookychai

But it will not be filtered for the entire series 2. In the interview with the creative director, it says the hardest to find will be filtered. You'll still have to probably collect a lot or risk not getting some cards - (for instance I have only gotten 1 sketch card so far - but have almost all of the trophy and card ones). So my take is that even though they are filtered so you won't get duplicates of the hardest, you may still only get a whole pack of the first section and have a hard time getting the cards to fill the last two prizes. It will be easier, but still not super easy.

I hope I'm wrong.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #17
my2whirlies
Webkinz :)
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, so I am not the only one who is completely frustrated! I think Ganz needs to cough up the prizes to those of us who have spent a small fortune only to find out it is virtually impossible to complete the series. HORRIBLE! My own fault that I spent so much money, but it is addicting... and you keep thinking if you just open one more pack! I am extremely disappointed in this part of the game.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #18
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
25 packs is not alot in order to complete the series. It takes hundreds of packs to unlock everything. You should be able to get the regular cards and the challenge cards unlocked without spending too much money. Not really any tips to offer on how to get the specific cards you need - but if you want to continue your quest, I'd advise buying a whole box on either Amazon or Ebay. You can get them cheaper than buying one pack at a time.

I do recall reading in the interview with the Webkinz creative director that they are making changes so that Series 2 virtual cards will have some kind of filter so it knows what you're missing and makes it easier to complete the set.
If that is true maybe my mom will buy cards for my brother and sister to collect virtual ones. I just wrote in another thread that she stopped with me and won't buy more because it took over 250 packs of cards to finally get all the virtual ones for me. If they make it easier and not cost SO MUCH that will be great!

---------- rubygooby added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lusylou
I agree!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by rubygooby; 01-04-2008 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
Shefcat
Gift Guru

Shefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to all

I would suggest buying virtual card pack codes off of ebay rather than buying entire boxes of cards (if you are just buying them for the virtual trading card packs). You only get 36 virtual pack codes per box. You can get just the codes on ebay for about $0.50 each....so you could buy a box-worth of pack codes for $18.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #20
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

i'm not the expert on trading cards i just like the stuffLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Closed