Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Rose69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Haunted House Theme

How do I get a the items in the Haunted House Theme room?

Rose:tdf:
Rose69 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

zhava is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Haunted House Theme

View Post Originally Posted by Rose69
How do I get a the items in the Haunted House Theme room?

Rose:tdf:
Halloween items are only available seasonally. I would assume sometime next month they will be available in the wshop but the items change every year. So if you are looking for something specific then you would have to find someone who bought them and trade. Hope that helps!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
orangeguy101

i got the haunted windows from a trade
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by zhava
Halloween items are only available seasonally. I would assume sometime next month they will be available in the wshop but the items change every year. So if you are looking for something specific then you would have to find someone who bought them and trade. Hope that helps!
Unfortunately I wasn't around for Halloween, Christmas, etc. last year or the year before. Could you please explain how that works? Is the seasonal stuff sold in the WShop just like the other themes, only for a limited time? Or is it like the retired stuff that you have to catch it just right in the Curio Shop?
Aboo is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
please ask
Gifted

yvonneroberts is on a distinguished road

they will show up one day in October under the new stuff category.

they have wall paper, flooring, beds, couches, windows and more.

it's one of my favorite themes.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

mommyberry is on a distinguished road

The seasonal items in the Wshop appear the month of the holiday and are only available for the short time in the Wshop, after they are gone from the Wshop they do not come back in the curio shop, not even as a rare. I have seen a few seasonal items return the following holiday to the Wshop but most do not return. For Halloween this year they should have a few new costumes for your pet to wear (they are usually animal costumes, last year was an elephant and a lion) and there should also be another haunted theme to decororat a room with. Be sure to keep these items since they will propably never return! It's so much fun anticipating what they will come up with!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I can't wait for the halloween and Christmas theme. I wasn't a webbie last year so this is the first time I get to buy the themed stuff.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #8
Oekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a hero
Oekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a heroOekie was born a hero

I just started with Webkinz in February so I missed all that stuff as well! Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas themes.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #9
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Me too! Me too! I'm saving up my KC ... I got a Mausoleum TV in a trade and fell in LOVE with it. I can't WAIT for the fall and winter stuff to come out ... especially the SNOW yard. Will that be in December? I'm so excited!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #10
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

So if you buy them in the WShop you are not limited on the number you can buy, correct?

Do they do the Christmas stuff the same way?

Thanks to everyone for their replies!
Aboo is offline Female
Closed