Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Trading Cards & Accessories (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/)
-   -   Haunted House Theme (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/haunted-house-theme-383915/)

Rose6909-01-2008 06:40 PM

Haunted House Theme

How do I get a the items in the Haunted House Theme room?

Rose:tdf:

zhava09-01-2008 06:53 PM

Re: Haunted House Theme

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose69 (Post 10287821)
How do I get a the items in the Haunted House Theme room?

Rose:tdf:

Halloween items are only available seasonally. I would assume sometime next month they will be available in the wshop but the items change every year. So if you are looking for something specific then you would have to find someone who bought them and trade. Hope that helps!

09-03-2008 09:39 AM

i got the haunted windows from a trade :)

Aboo09-03-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhava (Post 10288233)
Halloween items are only available seasonally. I would assume sometime next month they will be available in the wshop but the items change every year. So if you are looking for something specific then you would have to find someone who bought them and trade. Hope that helps!

Unfortunately I wasn't around for Halloween, Christmas, etc. last year or the year before. Could you please explain how that works? Is the seasonal stuff sold in the WShop just like the other themes, only for a limited time? Or is it like the retired stuff that you have to catch it just right in the Curio Shop?

yvonneroberts09-03-2008 11:05 AM

they will show up one day in October under the new stuff category.

they have wall paper, flooring, beds, couches, windows and more.

it's one of my favorite themes.

mommyberry09-03-2008 11:11 AM

The seasonal items in the Wshop appear the month of the holiday and are only available for the short time in the Wshop, after they are gone from the Wshop they do not come back in the curio shop, not even as a rare. I have seen a few seasonal items return the following holiday to the Wshop but most do not return. For Halloween this year they should have a few new costumes for your pet to wear (they are usually animal costumes, last year was an elephant and a lion) and there should also be another haunted theme to decororat a room with. Be sure to keep these items since they will propably never return! It's so much fun anticipating what they will come up with!

nuttienetz09-03-2008 11:12 AM

I can't wait for the halloween and Christmas theme. I wasn't a webbie last year so this is the first time I get to buy the themed stuff. :bc:

Oekie09-03-2008 11:23 AM

I just started with Webkinz in February so I missed all that stuff as well! Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas themes.

Chicago09-03-2008 11:25 AM

Me too! Me too! I'm saving up my KC ... I got a Mausoleum TV in a trade and fell in LOVE with it. I can't WAIT for the fall and winter stuff to come out ... especially the SNOW yard. Will that be in December? I'm so excited!! :)

Aboo09-03-2008 01:00 PM

So if you buy them in the WShop you are not limited on the number you can buy, correct?

Do they do the Christmas stuff the same way?

Thanks to everyone for their replies!