Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Default Got my first 4 boxes today!

On NYE I ordered 4 boxes (one of each series) to come to the UK, I got them today and I have started opening them and entering codes.

I got a Panda, Seahorse, Husky and Polar Bear, already had all those pets but not too bad
12Mitchp is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #2
ants to Hug a Pug

MEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talent

Default Re: Got my first 4 boxes today!

Sweet!! 4 pets not bad!! I collected trading cards for years. Only got 2 pets tho, a Panda and a Golden Retriever! But I got some other cool stuff! Ah, I miss Webkinz trading cards...
MEGMEGEST is offline Female
Old 01-13-2016, 01:10 AM   #3
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Congrats! Those seem like all cute pets! When I got my last box I only got... wait for it...a rhino
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2016, 09:23 AM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Congrats! Those seem like all cute pets! When I got my last box I only got... wait for it...a rhino
I love Rhino's sooooo much

View Post Originally Posted by MEGMEGEST
Sweet!! 4 pets not bad!! I collected trading cards for years. Only got 2 pets tho, a Panda and a Golden Retriever! But I got some other cool stuff! Ah, I miss Webkinz trading cards...
They've never had them in the UK so I never got any, but I found on here that they're available online and had to get a box of each!!
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 01-13-2016, 01:56 PM   #5
ants to Hug a Pug

MEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talent

I adore Webkinz trading cards! I have a huge album full of em! XD
Old 01-13-2016, 08:55 PM   #6

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Congrats on those cards. I love the Trading Card prizes. Unfortunately, they are too few and far between for my taste. Good luck to you with those codes!
Old 01-15-2016, 03:28 PM   #7

Grammajo1 is a WI addict!
Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MEGMEGEST

Do you know you can get boxes of trading cards on Amazon? The prices range from around $7 to $20.
Grammajo1 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2016, 06:41 PM   #8
ants to Hug a Pug

View Post Originally Posted by Grammajo1
Do you know you can get boxes of trading cards on Amazon? The prices range from around $7 to $20.
I did not, I'll have to look that up! Thanks!
Old 01-25-2016, 08:31 PM   #9

Opened another box and got two pets in one (A Raccoon and Pinto )
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 01-27-2016, 02:47 PM   #10
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Congrats!
I've always wanted to buy a big box of series 3 or 4. Was hoping I'd get lucky and could get the Magical Retriever or Mystical Panda. Have fun opening them!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed