Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #21
WrightOnes
Webkinz :)

WrightOnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: # of feature codes PER BOX!

I found cards!!! A bookstore here in town had them for 2.50 a pack so I bought three. I'll open them in a few minutes and see what goodies I got!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #22
Dinomom13

In my first sealed box, there were actually two free pet cards, both frogs...My next box only had one free pet card, and that one was a panda. We're working our way through the third box, and have found a free monkey card so far....

I've already unlocked the first two prizes....I was so happy to unlock the Trading Card car right before Webkinz had its big crash to do the summer updates....I had just unlocked the prize and was headed to put it in my yard when the crash happened, and was so worried that it wouldn't be there later, but it was! Now, I'll probably never get the last Curio Shop card I need....I'm not even going to try for the Doodlez....lol...I don't really want the Kinzville window or that dang trophy....I just want the Medieval TV now!

OK, off to open more cards! Good luck to all!
Old 06-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #23
TeeLynn

HI, I can't afford to buy a whole box, but I have bought about 20 packs total. No doodles or free petz here!! I just went to the code shop and it is closed tonight - Bummer!!
Old 06-22-2007, 10:57 PM   #24
Dinomom13

Really? I've been putting codes in like crazy without any problems tonight....That's weird!
Old 06-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #25
WrightOnes
Webkinz :)

WrightOnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of my three packs, here is what I got!!

Pack 1
Games Under Glass Dining Table
Zingoz DiceKinz
1000 KinzCash

Pack 2
1000 KinzCash

Pack 3
Trading Card Dresser (And it's CUTE!!! Even better, it has STARS on it! I love stars.)
Old 06-22-2007, 11:13 PM   #26
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by nr7769
I think this is important info when deciding to buy single packs or sealed boxes

I have only purchased 2 sealed boxes so far and here is what I found:

Out of 36 packs, the first box had

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

The second box of 36 packs had:

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

Note that the "odds" were exactly the same for both sealed boxes.

Also from both sealed boxes I got at least 1 of every base card (in most cases 2) so after opening both boxes I have 3 full decks of base cards. The only exception is the challenge cards, which I got 1 each of with both boxes (so I had enough for 2 decks but not enough to complete a 3rd)

By base cards I mean: Character cards, item cards, Arcade cards, Pet cards, Action cards.

I am interested to hear other peoples point of view on this too

Nicki
i havekept track and that is actually about right right and i hav bought ovrt 24 boxes and do not tell my husband he would kill me lol
Old 06-22-2007, 11:37 PM   #27
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

have kept track and that is actually about right right and i have bought over 24 boxes and do not tell my husband he would kill me lol [/quote]
Old 06-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #28
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

3 boxes here....3 pets.....2 frogs and a golden retriever. We've gotten lots of cash, food and about10 webkinz studios. We have had a few goodies.....I am debating on another box...still haven't unlocked any prizes with the three boxes. I read on ebay that this series isn't being made anymore and they are ready for the next series of cards. Wonder if that is true or not......If so, I may pass on the next round of trading cards.....

Ouch! Luckily my purchases come out of my business account. My honey doesn't see that one. I'm glad I have my own business!! feeds the webkinz addictions! LOL
View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
have kept track and that is actually about right right and i have bought over 24 boxes and do not tell my husband he would kill me lol
[/quote]

Last edited by DramaQueen; 06-22-2007 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #29
lavalover22

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
i havekept track and that is actually about right right and i hav bought ovrt 24 boxes and do not tell my husband he would kill me lol
24 boxes?????????? You havent got all prizes yet?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:24 AM   #30
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I bought three packs and got about 1000 Kinzcash combined and the Trading Card Hat.
Closed