Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

Default # of feature codes PER BOX!

So, I just spent the morning opening an entire box of trading cards. THought you might like to know that there were 2 cards w/4 feature codes, 5 cards w/3 feature codes, 9 cards with 2 feature codes, and the rest had 1 feature code. FYI!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: # of feature codes PER BOX!

Yep, boxes are randomly packed. So even the "1 in 36 has a free pet" doesn't mean that you'll get a free pet if you buy a whole box. Or even a complete set of the cards.

So the real question ... did you get good stuff?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:39 AM   #3
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by fireflyblue
Yep, boxes are randomly packed. So even the "1 in 36 has a free pet" doesn't mean that you'll get a free pet if you buy a whole box. Or even a complete set of the cards.

So the real question ... did you get good stuff?

I kid you not, between us and several friends we have opened 8 boxes adn each box has had only one free pet. Each box has had exactly 4 curio cards and 2 doodles. Just like the odds say.
And 6 of the 8 boxes had 37 packs, not 36.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
nr7769
Gift Guru

nr7769 is just really nicenr7769 is just really nice

I think this is important info when deciding to buy single packs or sealed boxes

I have only purchased 2 sealed boxes so far and here is what I found:

Out of 36 packs, the first box had

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

The second box of 36 packs had:

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

Note that the "odds" were exactly the same for both sealed boxes.

Also from both sealed boxes I got at least 1 of every base card (in most cases 2) so after opening both boxes I have 3 full decks of base cards. The only exception is the challenge cards, which I got 1 each of with both boxes (so I had enough for 2 decks but not enough to complete a 3rd)

By base cards I mean: Character cards, item cards, Arcade cards, Pet cards, Action cards.

I am interested to hear other peoples point of view on this too

Nicki
Old 05-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
pinkhugs
Gift Guru

Yeah, I got a free pet too....i don't know about the other stuff. As far as the codes, of course ic an't log on to WW right now......sooooo, i'm just waiting.........i'll let you know though!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, the odds are the same. But because they are randomly packed into each packet, and randomly packed into boxes, it's .. well .. random. There's not a guarantee that those numbers will always happen. The odds are that it will ... but odds are tricky things.

My husband says he's gonna get a box and charge me for each one. LOL.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:04 PM   #7
pinkhugs
Gift Guru

ha! Oh my god, i should totally tell my husband to do that....maybe he'd like webkinz a little more
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #8
cacaoxlacte

My brother only bought 1 pack and it had a curio shop doodles of arte in it! yey!
Old 06-02-2007, 09:54 AM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hmm...I bought two packs. I got a free webkinz in one!
Old 06-04-2007, 07:16 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

What kind of pet did you get?, Kinzcrazy?

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
Hmm...I bought two packs. I got a free webkinz in one!
Mom2Twinz is offline Female
Closed