Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Trading Cards & Accessories (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/)
-   -   # of feature codes PER BOX! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/feature-codes-per-box-8869/)

pinkhugs05-25-2007 10:58 AM

# of feature codes PER BOX!

So, I just spent the morning opening an entire box of trading cards. THought you might like to know that there were 2 cards w/4 feature codes, 5 cards w/3 feature codes, 9 cards with 2 feature codes, and the rest had 1 feature code. FYI!

fireflyblue05-25-2007 11:18 AM

Re: # of feature codes PER BOX!

Yep, boxes are randomly packed. So even the "1 in 36 has a free pet" doesn't mean that you'll get a free pet if you buy a whole box. Or even a complete set of the cards.

So the real question ... did you get good stuff? :)

marcopolo05-25-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireflyblue (Post 112937)
Yep, boxes are randomly packed. So even the "1 in 36 has a free pet" doesn't mean that you'll get a free pet if you buy a whole box. Or even a complete set of the cards.

So the real question ... did you get good stuff? :)

I kid you not, between us and several friends we have opened 8 boxes adn each box has had only one free pet. Each box has had exactly 4 curio cards and 2 doodles. Just like the odds say.
And 6 of the 8 boxes had 37 packs, not 36.

nr776905-25-2007 11:42 AM

I think this is important info when deciding to buy single packs or sealed boxes :)

I have only purchased 2 sealed boxes so far and here is what I found:

Out of 36 packs, the first box had

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

The second box of 36 packs had:

2 cards with 4 codes
4 cards with 3 codes
8 cards with 2 codes
22 cards with 1 code
1 free pet card
4 Curio shop Curiosities cards
2 Webkinz Doodles

Note that the "odds" were exactly the same for both sealed boxes.

Also from both sealed boxes I got at least 1 of every base card (in most cases 2) so after opening both boxes I have 3 full decks of base cards. The only exception is the challenge cards, which I got 1 each of with both boxes (so I had enough for 2 decks but not enough to complete a 3rd)

By base cards I mean: Character cards, item cards, Arcade cards, Pet cards, Action cards.

I am interested to hear other peoples point of view on this too :)

Nicki

pinkhugs05-25-2007 11:45 AM

Yeah, I got a free pet too....i don't know about the other stuff. As far as the codes, of course ic an't log on to WW right now......sooooo, i'm just waiting.........i'll let you know though!

fireflyblue05-25-2007 11:51 AM

Yeah, the odds are the same. But because they are randomly packed into each packet, and randomly packed into boxes, it's .. well .. random. There's not a guarantee that those numbers will always happen. The odds are that it will ... but odds are tricky things. :)

My husband says he's gonna get a box and charge me for each one. LOL.

pinkhugs05-25-2007 12:04 PM

ha! Oh my god, i should totally tell my husband to do that....maybe he'd like webkinz a little more^-^

05-25-2007 12:27 PM

My brother only bought 1 pack and it had a curio shop doodles of arte in it! yey!

kinzcrazy06-02-2007 09:54 AM

Hmm...I bought two packs. I got a free webkinz in one!

Mom2Twinz06-04-2007 07:16 AM

What kind of pet did you get?, Kinzcrazy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinzcrazy (Post 145857)
Hmm...I bought two packs. I got a free webkinz in one!