Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
Gifted

x3 bedilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz Charms!!??!

What the heck are webkinz charms??? My sisters friend said her friend said that they now have webkinz charms you put on a bracelet and they have the pets and items and stuff...I don't really belive her. Do these things really exsist?????
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Charms!!??!

Well actually I have seen pictures of them however, they have not been officially released by GANZ yet in stores or on the website.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
Gifted

x3 bedilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh cool thanks :]
Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #4
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

yeah, they will be released soon thogh.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-18-2007, 02:51 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

They have codes with them that supposedly lets you in to rhe Charm forest...the items are pretty cool that you get with them.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Cute224 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i was thinking the same thing
Old 07-19-2007, 12:09 AM   #7
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

They do exist but they haven't been released yet. A lot of stores are already taking prorders for them. They are also coming out with lipgloss, perfume, mousepads, etc., and each one will have some type of code to unlock something in Webkinz world.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
daintygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz Charms!!??!

Yeah I've seen the charms on ebay in the past, but not lately. No one I've asked at stores seems to have heard of them though.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:12 PM   #9
hotshotmeg
Gifted

hotshotmeg is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard about the lipgloss tat so awsome i want some! does anyone know when it will come out?
Old 07-20-2007, 09:29 AM   #10
daintygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the site, Tibbit! It's really cool.
-
I guess each charm unlocks a different item from the magical charm forest theme??

Last edited by daintygirl; 07-20-2007 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed