Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #6801
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: COMPARISON Of TRADING CARD CODES SERIES 1 THRU 4--NEW UPDATES 5-21-2011 ON POST 1.......RESULTS PER PACK BY COLOR FOR ITEMS AND MYSTERY PETS AND THE PANDA!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lanathelab
Hey everyone,
This seemed like the best place to ask, but what do you all do with your trading cards when your done. I found a really good deal online for boxes of TC series 1! I want to get them, but then I am faced with having all these trading cards, that I won't want. I am more into the virtual aspects of them....
I throw mine in the recycling.
beth1775 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #6802

patriciaparks1 has disabled reputation

Default Re: COMPARISON Of TRADING CARD CODES SERIES 1 THRU 4--NEW UPDATES 5-21-2011 ON POST 1.......RESULTS PER PACK BY COLOR FOR ITEMS AND MYSTERY PETS AND THE PANDA!!!

Love, love, love the trading cards! My nephews have had so much fun with them!
patriciaparks1 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #6803
lanathelab

lanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellence
lanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellence

Thank you fallenangels, vanberk, and beth1775! It appears I will be getting the TC series 1 that I found at a good buy! (First time buying TC ) And I will most likely recycle them like beth. It helps knowing I am not the only one wanting the cards only for virtual items. And yes, I am glad that they aren't selling virtual cards because, even though I don't want the cards, I feel better about paying for something I can actually hold!

Update: I just got the TC! (won the bid on ebay!) Should get them this weekend

Last edited by lanathelab; 05-06-2013 at 09:34 AM..
Old 05-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #6804
lanathelab

lanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellencelanathelab is the epitome of excellence

Just got my trading cards! I didn't realize how tiny the boxes were! I've opened 2 packs so far, and really, Really, REALLY! want to open more, but know I should probably pace myself... or end up opening the whole box I am keeping tally and will post results when I am done.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #6805

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by lanathelab
Just got my trading cards! I didn't realize how tiny the boxes were! I've opened 2 packs so far, and really, Really, REALLY! want to open more, but know I should probably pace myself... or end up opening the whole box I am keeping tally and will post results when I am done.
I open all the packs at once, pull out the pet card, and the cards with the codes on and tosh the others in the recycling. I love to hear the packets being opened. I do suggest when you start getting a lot of food, money, or coupons call it a day. unfortunately series 1 you get a lot of junk. I sell back all posters, and send hosts bingoz coupons.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #6806
lanathelab

Yeah, so far I am also keeping track of whether the pack was from the right or left and have all the packs from the left have been kc, and the ones from the right prizes! I will eventually recycle all the cards, or I might make something from them...

Also, I am afraid I may be hooked on TC! I really want to start collecting series 2 3 and 4....

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Cool, Beth! I am after the cool wallpaper that seems to have emerged recently. I have been told it pays to wait until a "good card day" - would this constitute one, do you think?
I am looking for the wallpaper too!

I thought the codes were pre-programmed or something... I mean they have codes for the pets, for estore items... I don't know why they would just be random for the tc.

Just got my first free pet! Can't wait to adopt, though i may end up waiting awhile. I have another pet that I want to adopt first, but idk when I am going to adopt her. Does anyone else do that? Wait to adopt a pet...

Last edited by lanathelab; 05-09-2013 at 10:02 AM..
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, ?:o, ???, adnap lacitsym, cheekylove was here, crinkle on!, crinkling? wat's that???, dudeness was here, forrichpeopleonly, heart891011 was here, i love kinzcoin wuz here, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, mintchip luvsdacrinkle, miss spots rocks!, mystical panda, mystical panda backward, natural harmonia gropius, no crinkling allowed!, pigsrockoutloud, raggle saggle, squirrel <3 tcg, t.t.tawnypup, tee hee ninja me, wrong