Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

gottabme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Comparison Of Code Cards In Tc 1.0 And 2.0.

OMG!!!! I just check my list of items I recieved when I opened my case of Series 1 Trading Cards, Miss Spots you are so right!! I got 22 single codes, 8 double codes, 4 triple codes, and 2 quad codes cards. I also got 1 virtual pet (frog). Interesting how that is done.
gottabme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #22
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i lived there for 18 years, but now i have migrated (over 30yrs now) to that place that is now looking in the news trying to to the next state. i know i was probably confusing you the v is a former home and now i am in this wanna-be state.

being a regular kinz here (under your user name) is only the first step to trading.
50 good, informative, or helpful posts..... mebershipe here for 2 weeks or more..then apply in the fair exchange for gifting status. if you do have enough post..... i can't see the screen right now.... and you apply i wish you luck. follow all of the applying rules..... and then be patient. they have a trainee section that you have to go through now and you start slowly with a coach trading with other trainees. then when they feel you have your g.e. feet under you they turn you lose to set up your won ge and start trading. good luck and keep the stats coming. i am now waiting for another box in the mail of 2.0
Thanks for the info on the G.E. I have read the rules and it will be a while before I get to apply, but in anticipation of that glorious day, I have started hanging on to things instead of selling them if they don't appeal to me as I get them.

I only have a tiny little house (unlike my nieces, who each live in Webkinz Villas), but one never knows when the market will allow one to expand one's real estate holdings. Also someone else may be waiting...waiting...waiting...for that one...last thing! And who knows? I might have it!

Btw, you did confuse me at first...I thought you maybe lived on an island way south of here. Now I know which island you're referring to...

Thanks for starting this thread! And it looks like your 22, 8, 4, 2 observation is pretty much a rule vs a theory!

Gottabme, I love your nic! I wanted 2Old4This, but it was taken!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 08:57 AM   #23
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

so glad that i cleared up the confusion. and i like that 2old4this..... that is cute. too bad it was taken. but aunt mary is nice..... kind of reminds me of a very special friend our family had a long time ago. nice memories.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #24
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

More data from scientific testing (and not because as my sweet little gray headed octogenerian Mother says, I am 51 going on 5 and just can't wait...)

Fired off eight more "singletons" from TC I. Got a TCI trading card jacket, another set of clothing from the "what not to wear" section of the W-Shop, two more pieces of the Classic Gamer's furniture and 4 KC hits (1000, 470, 303 and 233).

I have to stop now (because I really do like to well, try to, pace myself), but will continue to record the data as I get it.

Friend of mine and I figure 2Old.. probably went to some precocious 'tween.

---------- AuntMary57 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Hey! I'm a Big Kinz!

Last edited by AuntMary57; 03-30-2008 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #25
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

thanz even though i don't really get what ur saying
Old 03-30-2008, 10:15 AM   #26
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

Donation Award 

Honey, we are OLD. Sometimes we don't even get what we are saying!

And even if I am old...I like Harry Potter, too!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #27
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

I bought a box of TC 1 from ebay and here are my results:Feature codes:22 - 1 code 8- 2 codes 4 - 3 codes 2 - 4 codesTrading Cards:15 challenge cards 4 curiosNO DoodlezThe rest were all deck cardsTC room:sofa, dining table, 2 side tables, 2 dressers, 1 bed, 1 clockTC hat 2 sets of coupons1 w shop outfits2 kinz style items (not bags)4 postersregal flame lamp from the medieval themechair of diamonds from the gamers themethink tank from the kooky science themeWW studio package4 dice kinz1 bag of groceriesA total of 7761 KC-thats with 3 1000kc codesand 1 vitual pet a golden retrivier Hope this helps anybody just womdering whatcha get in that magical, mysteries box.

---------- KinzKidatHeart added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Sorry about the layout it didn't post the way I typed it

Last edited by KinzKidatHeart; 03-30-2008 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 12:14 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

TerriKli will become famous soon enough

Heres my count on the full boxes I've bought

series I TC boxes:
box#1
21 1 code
8 2 codes
4 3 codes
3 4 codes

18542 in KC, 5 bags of groceries, 3 webkinz studios, 3 tv, 10 pieces of gaming/webkinz furnature,
3 mismatched clothes sets, 2 zingo dice sets, 1 dice booster pack, 2 posters, odds & ends receipe food, 10 coupon packs

box#2 21 1 code
9 2 codes
4 3 codes
2 4 codes

12,276 kc , 5 bags of groceries, 3 webkinz studios, 1 tv, 10 pieces of gaming/webkinz furnatur,
1 mismatched clothes sets, 2 zingo dice sets, 1 dice booster pack, 3 posters, 10 coupon packs.
1 rare item

box#3 this box was out of sinc and It had a bad card in it
23 1 code
8 2 codes
3 3 codes
2 4 codes

8916 kc , 2 bags of groceries, 1 webkinz studios, 1 tv, 8 pieces of gaming/webkinz furnatur,
2 mismatched clothes sets, 2 zingo dice sets, 0 dice booster pack, 5 posters, 10 coupon packs.
2 rare item, 1 webkinz hat

SERIES 2 tc

box#2 22 1 code
8 2 codes
4 3 codes
2 4 codes

4776 KC, 10 pieces gaming/webkinz room items, 4 curio shop exclusives, 6 posters, 1 rare,
3 receipe foods, 2 wizard clothes, 14 w shop furnature, 2 packs virtual cards

I have another box of series 2 coming in this week, will add to the post when it arrives

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Honey, we are OLD. Sometimes we don't even get what we are saying!

And even if I am old...I like Harry Potter, too!
Age isn't a number... it's an attitude--

I like to think I'm young in heart and mind

I am 51 and my kids -- adults-- just shake their head at this "addiction"
My mom who is 81 is also a webkinz junkie

And as for Harry Potter-- that was -- and is -- an obession-- even stood in line at midnight to get the books then sat up all night to start to read them.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #29
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
More data from scientific testing (and not because as my sweet little gray headed octogenerian Mother says, I am 51 going on 5 and just can't wait...)

Fired off eight more "singletons" from TC I. Got a TCI trading card jacket, another set of clothing from the "what not to wear" section of the W-Shop, two more pieces of the Classic Gamer's furniture and 4 KC hits (1000, 470, 303 and 233).

I have to stop now (because I really do like to well, try to, pace myself), but will continue to record the data as I get it.

Friend of mine and I figure 2Old.. probably went to some precocious 'tween.

---------- AuntMary57 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Hey! I'm a Big Kinz!
it looks like from some of the data, that the codes are running fairly accurately per box.

and congrats aunt mary on being a full fledged "webkinz". now just get those posts up so you can apply for gifting so you can start making those trades.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #30
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

hmm.... this is interesting to read! LOL! well ive never bought a box of them... i just bought 2 new webkinz and a book mark... so now im broke! now i cant help you guys... sorry!
yingxi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, ?:o, ???, adnap lacitsym, cheekylove was here, crinkle on!, crinkling? wat's that???, dudeness was here, forrichpeopleonly, heart891011 was here, i love kinzcoin wuz here, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, mintchip luvsdacrinkle, miss spots rocks!, mystical panda, mystical panda backward, natural harmonia gropius, no crinkling allowed!, pigsrockoutloud, raggle saggle, squirrel <3 tcg, t.t.tawnypup, tee hee ninja me, wrong