Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Comparison Of Code Cards In Tc 1.0 And 2.0.

i live in the little area that is now in the news wanting to become a state.
i just bought another box 2.0 off ebay. so later this week i will start keeping track again.

---------- miss spots added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i live in the little area that is now in the news wanting to become a state.
i just bought another box 2.0 off ebay. so later this week i will start keeping track again.

and i know where hichmond is...hahaha!!! i lived outside of the cemetary for a while...like 18 years.

Last edited by miss spots; 03-29-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
extrememom
Webkinz :)

extrememom is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info...I never thought about asking to buy an entire box at one time. This one Hallmark store near my office would sell them 5 for $10...which is the cheapest I have ever seen them so far. I was actually supposed to be traveling to Hichmond last week for work..funny! I am in the Nutmeg state. ...and am a mom with three kids. My edited year old thinks I am obsessed and there is something wrong with me! HA!

for the safety of our members, we ask that no personal info be posted. thanks! MommaB

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 05-20-2008 at 12:50 PM..
Old 03-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Bollywood Cemetery? in Boregon Hill? I lived in Boregon Hill on BuChina Street in early eighties...loved to wander around Bollywood...in the daytime. Don't live there now, but had fun when I did.

Back to topic...I'll try to keep up with what I get when I log in all these codes! Seems I got quite a few extra virtual card packs as main prizes on the TC IIs.

---------- AuntMary57 added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

extreme, are you in binsurance parchance?

I know there are a lot of carriers based in the Nutmeg State and Hichmond is eat up with it too...

Tpoic: 5 for $10!!!! That's better than I have seen around here! 4 for $10 is the best deal I have gotten...

Last edited by AuntMary57; 03-29-2008 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
extrememom

AM, no in the thlegal sfield. Not much more exciting than the other
Old 03-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #15
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

Donation Level 2 

The ratios are pretty much the same all the way through. I did get two pet cards in a TC2 box once. Best place to buy them is on eBay. I just bought 4 boxes (didn't mean to, just one everything I bid on!) of TC1 for $50/box. With shipping that's $1.63/pack and $.61/code! It usually takes me about 4-5 days to get them, but it beat $2-3/pack in the store!!
daelcare is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #16
Yellowdawg00
jynnivere is on a distinguished road

In a previous post, Aunt Mary made mention of the fact that "good prizes" didn't seem to be handed out at specific times of the day.

I have not yet been fortunate enough to purchase a box in its entirety, but I have bought over 100 packs of cards (both series). I was under the assumption that each code you enter is specific to a certian item.

Am I wrong? If so, do you think it's better to enter a ton of codes at a time, or space them out over hours or days? In other words, would you have a better chance of getting the really good items if you weren't entering a bunch of codes at once?

I seem to be going through a dry phase for the past 2 weeks with the cards. All it seems I ever get are W shop items, kinzcash, or trading card room posters.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #17
extrememom

Yellowdawg....I know exactly what you are talking about. I purchased a few series 2 packages over the past few weeks and all I have been getting is KC and the posters too.

I've even had the weird thing happen when registered a new WK that I only got two welcome gifts! Figured it was a glitch...but it definitely is a bummer.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Bollywood Cemetery? in Boregon Hill? I lived in Boregon Hill on BuChina Street in early eighties...loved to wander around Bollywood...in the daytime. Don't live there now, but had fun when I did.

Back to topic...I'll try to keep up with what I get when I log in all these codes! Seems I got quite a few extra virtual card packs as main prizes on the TC IIs.

---------- AuntMary57 added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

extreme, are you in binsurance parchance?

I know there are a lot of carriers based in the Nutmeg State and Hichmond is eat up with it too...

Tpoic: 5 for $10!!!! That's better than I have seen around here! 4 for $10 is the best deal I have gotten...

auntmary57..... when i said outside the cementary... it was in that v state you spoke of only a lot further north right outside of that city with the big white house in it. they kind of bury the military people there. got me now???? if not...pm me.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:51 AM   #19
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

OK. Once again in the name of pure scientific research, I entered eight of the TCI "singles" this morning and got two with KC (one 1000! and the other a hundred and change), two with pieces of TCI furniture, two with pieces of Classic Gaming furniture, a with a set of coupons and with an ensemble from the W-Store (hmmm. from the looks of it, the "what not to wear" section).

So maybe it is totally random and one only remembers the patches of "clunkers"! Like yellowdawg, I hit a bad patch of more Virtual cards and posters. Daelcare, thank's for the heads up on eBay. (198 petz?!? Do you do anything else all day? LOL! Glad they're all potty trained!)

Got kicked off before I could open my virtual packs and see if I've won fabulous collector prizes...

Can't wait until I am a Big Kinz and can trade!

And oh my, Miss Spots! You ARE right in the thick of it, aren't you? The big white house with all the bushes? Y'all do need some voting rights...but this is not the forum for THAT!

Extreme, I'm in binsurance but a fun part (HA! didn't know there WAS one, did you?) Let's just say the part I'm in often calls on the thlegal shabeagles (and sometimes Officer Friendly!) And as I recall, Hichmond is beautiful in the Spring...
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:25 AM   #20
i am chatty
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
OK. Once again in the name of pure scientific research, I entered eight of the TCI "singles" this morning and got two with KC (one 1000! and the other a hundred and change), two with pieces of TCI furniture, two with pieces of Classic Gaming furniture, a with a set of coupons and with an ensemble from the W-Store (hmmm. from the looks of it, the "what not to wear" section).

So maybe it is totally random and one only remembers the patches of "clunkers"! Like yellowdawg, I hit a bad patch of more Virtual cards and posters. Daelcare, thank's for the heads up on eBay. (198 petz?!? Do you do anything else all day? LOL! Glad they're all potty trained!)

Got kicked off before I could open my virtual packs and see if I've won fabulous collector prizes...

Can't wait until I am a Big Kinz and can trade!

And oh my, Miss Spots! You ARE right in the thick of it, aren't you? The big white house with all the bushes? Y'all do need some voting rights...but this is not the forum for THAT!

Extreme, I'm in binsurance but a fun part (HA! didn't know there WAS one, did you?) Let's just say the part I'm in often calls on the thlegal shabeagles (and sometimes Officer Friendly!) And as I recall, Hichmond is beautiful in the Spring...

i lived there for 18 years, but now i have migrated (over 30yrs now) to that place that is now looking in the news trying to to the next state. i know i was probably confusing you the v is a former home and now i am in this wanna-be state.

being a regular kinz here (under your user name) is only the first step to trading.
50 good, informative, or helpful posts..... mebershipe here for 2 weeks or more..then apply in the fair exchange for gifting status. if you do have enough post..... i can't see the screen right now.... and you apply i wish you luck. follow all of the applying rules..... and then be patient. they have a trainee section that you have to go through now and you start slowly with a coach trading with other trainees. then when they feel you have your g.e. feet under you they turn you lose to set up your won ge and start trading. good luck and keep the stats coming. i am now waiting for another box in the mail of 2.0
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, ?:o, ???, adnap lacitsym, cheekylove was here, crinkle on!, crinkling? wat's that???, dudeness was here, forrichpeopleonly, heart891011 was here, i love kinzcoin wuz here, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, mintchip luvsdacrinkle, miss spots rocks!, mystical panda, mystical panda backward, natural harmonia gropius, no crinkling allowed!, pigsrockoutloud, raggle saggle, squirrel <3 tcg, t.t.tawnypup, tee hee ninja me, wrong