Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #111
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Comparison Of Code Cards In Tc 1.0 And 2.0.

View Post Originally Posted by ANGE
I haven't done the math but I've opened a few boxes of each set. What I like about series one is the coupons, more money. The bag of groceries is kinda of lame. The room pieces and rares are cool.
Series two the money isn't as good and no coupons. Kinzstyle shopping bag is awesome. I love the garden game theme. Not as many rare pieces but you get ancient theme in it. It only took about 3 boxes of series 2 to unlock all the prizes. I gave up unlocking with series one. I got the first three prizes and can't get the last two.
i have been having brain freeze lately and have to really check to see if it is 4 or 5 boxes i
have purchased of series 2..... but within the first 3 i unlocked all of the prizes on my main account
and then started using the virtual codes on my potm account. i had finished my 5th box (i think it is) lol, and today when my daughter and i were out doing our weekly outing, we stopped at two differetn stores. one sotre i purchased 3 series 2 packs (oh the addiction) and the at the
second store i purchased 2 pakcs series 1, and 2 packes series 2. in the series two cards i got
8 codes... and in the series one cards, i got 2 codes.

but i opened the virtual cards and low and behold, i unlocked the tc2 series again on the potm
account. so i have finished it 2x. i hope this gives you some incentive.
it took a lot of boxes on series 1--- though i did finally complete it just before the series 2 came out. i was exhausted, and the pocketbook was a LOT LIGHTER. i did like the series one for the coupons. that is one thing i miss.
with tc2 i bought today, i got 2 gamers shubbery dressers, 1 tc lamp, 1 tc side table, one with receipe foods, a few w-shop items, and something else...brain freeze again.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #112
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by zhava
I agree I have given up on series 1. I have bought 7 boxes and cant unlock the last category. So I am done. However, it only took me 2 1/2 boxes to unlock everything and all the room themes of series 2.
Lucky! I've already gone through 3 boxes plus singles for Series 2 and I'm still trying to unlock the last category.

After reading about the Series 1 cards I'm not even going to attempt to try finishing it because I can't possibly afford it. I do however like the code prizes better for the Series 1.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #113
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MNcheerTwins
Lucky! I've already gone through 3 boxes plus singles for Series 2 and I'm still trying to unlock the last category.

After reading about the Series 1 cards I'm not even going to attempt to try finishing it because I can't possibly afford it. I do however like the code prizes better for the Series 1.
i like the prizes, i think, fairly evenly. i did like the coupons in series 1, but the outfits were
sometimes horrible. once i finished collecting all of the checkmate theme, and the tc theme, in series 1 i started sending the duplicates to the grandkids and helped them complete those themes on their accounts.

i love the posters in series two way better than the ones in series one. and as far as the
the w-shop items go>>>>> well if i am not impresses with them, i sell them for the
precious kc. i bought quite a few wigs and gladiator helmets from the curio shop, so
those i sell back wwhen i get them from a card..
Old 04-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #114
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

I do the same thing. I get a lot of duplicates that I just sell back. Thank goodness for that option otherwise where would I put them all?
Old 04-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #115
i am chatty
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MNcheerTwins
I do the same thing. I get a lot of duplicates that I just sell back. Thank goodness for that option otherwise where would I put them all?
yeah..... a ton of rooms with all of it buried.....

that wonderful sell button is such a godsend.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #116
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Where to put it all?

Weeeeeellllllll, take some of that KC you get from the codes, buy a big room, slap everything in it that it will hold and call it "Storage Room"* in anticipation of the day one no longer lives in Webkinz subsidized housing!

....or at least that's what I did.

* Tried to call it "Warehouse" and perhaps I stuttered because they told me "that word is not allowed". Perhaps they thought I was really trying to start rolling in the KinzCash...

TOPIC (or more like, where this topic has veered lately!):

My purely scientific study shows that Virtual Trading Cards Series I break down to 85% base cards, 11% Challenge, 3% Curio Shop and 1% Doodlez. Can't admit to how many real-life packs that entails, but let's just say it's a pretty good scientific sampling of over three boxes...

Finally unlocked the base set, need one more Challenge (although I have duplicates of 11...11!!! of one Challenge card), need 2 Curios (with 4 of one card I have), and forget the Doodlez, I only have three (and dupe of one of those!).

OK. Got to go do my gardening...Ganz nearly upset the economy of the entire Eastern US this morning by coming up so late...

Oh! I like the Classic Gaming Theme and the W-Mart Coupons in Series I, but really "dig" the Gamer's Garden in II! Seems like I got a ton of topiaries at first (except for the "Hearts" and that one took a while), but now I'm down to wanting the bed, dresser, etc and I've gotten nothing but side tables!

Not that there's anthing wrong with side tables, but still...)
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #117
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

After buying my first 3 packs of cards (TC1), I was reinforced BIG TIME by getting a virtual pet, a gamer's bed, and the opus sofa. I then began to buy cards like a sugar deprieved dieter set loose in a twinkie factory. After 2 mos. and $150 poorer, I realized that I would always be 1-2 cards from the whole set. Now I only buy the cards - not to complete the virtual set (so much...it is still a secret wish) but to possibly get certain items.:wt:
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #118
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by LittleDog
After buying my first 3 packs of cards (TC1), I was reinforced BIG TIME by getting a virtual pet, a gamer's bed, and the opus sofa. I then began to buy cards like a sugar deprieved dieter set loose in a twinkie factory. After 2 mos. and $150 poorer, I realized that I would always be 1-2 cards from the whole set. Now I only buy the cards - not to complete the virtual set (so much...it is still a secret wish) but to possibly get certain items.:wt:
I am also on a sugar deprieved diet....I get in the car after buying some, and as I am driving home - hopeing for red lights so that I can open a pack before the light turns "green"
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #119
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LittleDog
I then began to buy cards like a sugar deprieved dieter set loose in a twinkie factory.
I feel ya, girlfriend!

I bought a couple of packs "for the nieces" and then....and then...

...opened a few packs myself, ya know, "just to see".

My shame is evident here for all to see...

...Psyche! I have no shame! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Twinkies? Girl, I see your Twinkies and raise you an old school Krispy Kreme shop (half mile from my house) with the "Hot Donuts Now" sign on!

Just watch out for the cops. They tend to descend on it with lights flashing and sirens blaring. i've actually seen them go airborne over a small rise...

Lil Dawg and 1Mama, welcome in and...
...here have a donut. They're fresh...
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #120
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

Aunt Mary and 1 MamaWebkin, It is soooo embarrassing to admit it, but I to hope for red lights so that I may "just glance" at a pack.....
LittleDog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, ?:o, ???, adnap lacitsym, cheekylove was here, crinkle on!, crinkling? wat's that???, dudeness was here, forrichpeopleonly, heart891011 was here, i love kinzcoin wuz here, kevinelevin was here!, lanawas here!, mintchip luvsdacrinkle, miss spots rocks!, mystical panda, mystical panda backward, natural harmonia gropius, no crinkling allowed!, pigsrockoutloud, raggle saggle, squirrel <3 tcg, t.t.tawnypup, tee hee ninja me, wrong