Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
Ask...
Gift Guru

redrockgirl0 is on a distinguished road

Default Charm Necklace Access Update

Sorry I can't edit my post to update there yet, so I'm updating you all here.

It is Ganz official policy to deny access to the charm forest even if you call to complain.

HOWEVER, I and a few others have been successful in getting through to them. You have to be patient, persistent, and polite. It took me several phone calls to actually get them to fix it and give my kids codes to access the forest.

It is possible, but it will take phoning them and then not taking no for an answer. Your biggest talking point is that it is false advertisement, and that it is illegal. Point out to them that you are very easy to deal with and all you want is what you paid for. All you are asking for is access to the charm forest and that you are willing to provide proof that you purchased the necklace and entered the codes.

I hope this helps someone. Please let me know if I can help.
redrockgirl0 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Charm Necklace Access Update

I never noticed cause I purchased charms at same time.. but I thought I read somewhere that it didnt allow for just the necklace.. but I was so excited I got charms I dindt pay that much attenion

Last edited by JenBear; 03-19-2008 at 07:50 PM..
Old 03-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Charm Necklace Access Update

ok i just got off the phone with ganz and i told the lady i spoke to about the error message on the pack and i gave her all the braclet and necklace codes and they gave me new codes to enter the forest...it took like 2 weeks
Closed