Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
cliff1066
Lil Kinz
cliff1066 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Card Feature Code Issues

Has any one else experienced any problems with the Feature codes. I recently (last week) got a box of cards - Series one from my local store and got one of the 'You've won a free Webkinz online pet' cards.
I tried to enter the code and it said that this was previously entered. I also had one of the feature code cards that had the same problem.
I used the online Webkinz reporting section and they stated the card was redeemed in June 2006? I have the card so how does this happen.
I have now sent 5 e-mails / requests to Webkinz and each time received the same reply 'This has been redeemed' and per the comment asked for a phone call. Still no answer.
Is this a unique problem or has any one else experienced this problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Card Feature Code Issues

You are really much better of calling them and holding on for a representative than to go through the email process. Yes, they have had others who have experienced this. Their emails are so clogged with people complaining about glitches that they have taken to putting disclaimers on the log in page that basically say if you have a complaint about ___ then DON'T send it through here, we are working on it. Here are those numbers for Ganz, both Canada and the US. I hope this helps...also it really helps if you are really really pleasant. I heard that the results from them are phenomenal when you are even tempered (more because when most people call they have to hold the receiver at arms length because they KNOW whats coming next. If you are calling Ganz, it isn't because everything is going great.)
This is GANZ themselves.
UNITED STATES
Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903
1-800-724-5902
CANADA
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

1-800-263-2311
Failing that there is always the 1-866-WEB-KINZ number. Just hold out for a REAL voice.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You are really much better of calling them and holding on for a representative than to go through the email process. Yes, they have had others who have experienced this. Their emails are so clogged with people complaining about glitches that they have taken to putting disclaimers on the log in page that basically say if you have a complaint about ___ then DON'T send it through here, we are working on it. Here are those numbers for Ganz, both Canada and the US. I hope this helps...also it really helps if you are really really pleasant. I heard that the results from them are phenomenal when you are even tempered (more because when most people call they have to hold the receiver at arms length because they KNOW whats coming next. If you are calling Ganz, it isn't because everything is going great.)
This is GANZ themselves.
UNITED STATES
Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903
1-800-724-5902
CANADA
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

1-800-263-2311
Failing that there is always the 1-866-WEB-KINZ number. Just hold out for a REAL voice.
Dixie! Thanks for this info! I had some, but not all....now it is printed and taped into my WW file at home! I need to call about 3 issues on 3 different accounts and haven't gotten any response....now I have 2 more numbers to try!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

how do you get a real voice because all I get is a machine to leave a message
Old 03-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
aurorac
Gifted

LLCampos is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds to me like someone may have entered in random numbers and letters in the code shop and gotten lucky...then you were unlucky enough to come across the card with that code on it. I wonder if they can track who entered which codes.....then you could prove it was't you, since you are holding the card you just got and have no prize for it.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
cliff1066
Lil Kinz
cliff1066 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information. I will be calling them. I had already sent a scan of the cards placed on the days copy of the Washington Post, to show that I have the card today.
In response to do they know who redemed the code the answer is yes.
The e-mail reply (automated?) was: (I replaced the name with XXXXX)

Thanks for writing.
You have sent us an email regarding a used feature code. The feature code you sent us was used by XXXXX on Wednesday, June 06, 4:14 PM EDT. Please remember that you can only use a Feature Code one time and it cannot be reset. If a feature code has already been used it cannot be used again.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please reply to this email with the name and phone number of an adult over the age of 18 and we will give them a call as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support
Old 03-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cliff1066
............If you have any additional questions or concerns please reply to this email with the name and phone number of an adult over the age of 18 and we will give them a call as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support
I like the 'if you have any additonal questions or concerns....." proof of an automated response! LOL But, to their defense, I'm sure they hear/see the same things over and over again.

Great job on scanning the card along with the paper!
Do you still have the store receipt that shows when & what you purchased? That may help too, since they can visually see that you recently purchased them & it wasn't a card you had sitting in a drawer all this time.

One last suggestion: you have proven that you have the code for that pet. I'd gentley suggest to them they contact the other party & see if they can produce proof of their code. After all, WK suggests that we keep all our codes in case a question ever arrises.
Who knows; maybe it was a <gasp> glitch on their part & they wrote up two of the same codes! (don't want to accuse the other person of scamming them until we know for sure)

Good luck to you!!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
Otik Otik is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear, I am so sorry that you're having problems with your codes.

I, too, have had several problems with free virtual pet codes from my Series 1 trading cards.

I e-mailed Ganz for assistance and they have been great with e-mailing me a new code to enter to receive a new virtual pet. If e-mailing them doesn't produce any results, I would suggest calling them to see if they can help you.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
Tu madre.
Webkinz :)

sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

I don't know email GANZ cuz my friend she got a yellow lab and the code was used so she called GANZ and she said they said some girls were typing in random codes and got one right.
sydney123212 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 02:49 PM   #10
tygerwoman6
Gifted

tygerwoman6 is on a distinguished road

I noticed about a month ago that they had added a note about the trading cards (and people experiencing problems w/them) on the Bulletinz page (there is a link on the right at the bottom of the Webkinz home page for those who haven't seen it). They request that people send them the cards that are "defective" in some way. Although that seems like a complicated way to handle the problem, it at least recognizes that there is one. I was reading about this problem on a thread a month or more ago (its a depressing thought to think of problems w/the codes, but I haven't experienced this as of yet). On that thread, a couple of people with this problem were instructed to email or fax copies of the problematic cards and the problem was resolved that way.

It is unfortunate that this kind of problem is likely due to the dishonesty of others and that the people who actually spend their hard-earned money on these items have to go to so much trouble in order to get what they should have had in the first place.
Closed