Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 10:29 PM   #21
valej

Default Re: Arrrrghhh! The Charm Forrest Has All The Goodies!!!

i agree dogsdigshole, paying for charm forest. Idk if my mom will let me get them becaue she has to pay for the charms so i can just play in a forest! She's not liking webkinz anymore from the bill, lol.

so, i will only be seeing pics of the inside. Can u get in? Or is it not working? Hve u found the virtual charms yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #22
Banned
wih877 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i wish i had that many charms!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #23

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

valej I can get in. I will take pics to show everybody. we were so excited the first time we didn't even think about it. You can hunt for charms every 6 hours so it's almost time again.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:54 PM   #24
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for all the great information!!! My daughter's b-day is next week and I am hoping to find charms before then. Which of the charms did your daughter like the most?

As much as I would LOVE to get my daughter 24 charms, my husband would flip. Especially since I already bought her some things from American Girl.

Thanks again!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #25

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Arrrrghhh! The Charm Forrest Has All The Goodies!!! Plus Pics From Inside The Charm Forrest

hisgrace24 I know what you mean. Lets just say my hubby may or may not know how much I spent on those charms. hehehe. Mainly she says "Daddy may I?" and he says "Whatever you want baby." Is it my fault he doesn't ask for the fine print? LOL

As far as her favs go it's black lab with the soccer ball for sure. She plays soccer though so that gave it bonus points. The charms are all much better looking in person and they are thick with a lot of detail. The backs of the charms are all silver but still have a pattern. The back of the charm is the back of the animal. Let me post you some pics right quick. Let me see....next the the black lab she liked the unicorn, black and white cat, monkey, and panda.

You'll have to forgive the fuzzy pics It's kinda dark in here and I'm trying to get close to the charms. You might ask "Why didn't you get up and turn on the light instead of just using the lamp." To that I would have to say I'm a lazy *** that's why! LOL I hope it gives you an idea of how chunky they are.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 08-03-2007 at 12:06 AM..
Old 08-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #26
pmore
Gifted

pmoremommy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Arrrrghhh! The Charm Forrest Has All The Goodies!!! Plus Pics From Inside The Charm Forrest

Thanks for sharing all of the great pics. It sure does build the anticipation. I figured I'd get my daughter a few of the charms. I've bought all of the animals, maybe I should let her save her pennies to buy them.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:35 AM   #27
Webkinz :)

ameziper95 is on a distinguished road

Omg I Wish I Had All Those Charms!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #28
ODELLM50
Gift Guru

SatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Hi - Thanks for the information. Out of curiosity, how much are the charms? I've heard anywhere from $2.99 to 7.99. I'd just like to know a ballpark MSRP. Also, how much is the necklace and bracelet? Which state did you buy them in? Just curious. . . I need to go see Dave in a couple of weeks and I'd like to know how much money I'm looking at because I'll be around all of the new Dave merchandise and that is dangerous for me.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:04 AM   #29
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

From what I have heard you can expect the charms to be around 2.99, bracelett 3.99, necklace 6.99. If anyone finds a state that has them, let us know!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-03-2007, 07:11 AM   #30

satteliteDMBgirl you I paid $3.95 per charm and $3.95 for the bracelet. The necklace was $7.99 so I didn't get it yesterday. I guess it was the straw that broke this camel's back. Then I got home and realized that the jewelry gives you big pieces of furniture so I'm off today to pick up that necklace :-) Also I am in Alabama.

Give Dave my love and have a good time!
Closed