Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #11
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Default Re: Arrrrghhh! The Charm Forrest Has All The Goodies!!!

Well, congrats to your charms! Your daughter must be SO happy! Again, congrats!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 09:25 PM   #12

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Mileyluver107 I don't know where you can order them right now. I know Linz.com the Christmas store is getting them in but they haven't been on the site so far. When I said order I mean that I have a couple of friends who sell Webkinz so when they order stuff I just add what I want on top of what they were going to order for stock.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #13
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

I just traded for the fountain and candy, but I want the tree more than anything!!!!!!!!!!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #14
redwallpaper1
Gift Guru

redwallpaper will become famous soon enough

Well i like the idea that there will be cool stuff to find while hunting for charms in the charm forrest. It's like hunting for gems Only instead of just charms there are chances to find cool stuff PLUS that's how you get the charm theme room and everything else. I like the fact I don't have to buy a new charm in order to get something (like the trading cards I like that once I have 8 charms I can hunt for cool stuff in the forrest.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #15
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Congrats on the charms :]
Old 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #16
valej

Ty for the info!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #17
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Urrrgh...this is driving me crazy! lol. I want some so bad.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #18
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

I think the charms are so cute I would have bought them even if they didn't have codes!

Bonus!

Can't wait to get mine!

Old 08-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #19
pearly26
Gift Guru

sara2618 has a spectacular aura about

It really stinks that charms can't be sent! It's a shame because I know people would want to trade them to get the whole collection, what were they thinking? ;(
Old 08-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #20

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think we shouldn't have had to pay to enter the forrest. Especially since we have to do just like gem mining to find and collect the charms to get the goods. So it's just like an existing game. We don't have to pay to gem mine. Know what I mean?

I also think that if you bought the charms you should have gotten more exclusives with them.

sara2618 I agree its too bad you can't send charms but Ganz stopped that cold. If you buy a second charm that is the same animal (like two black and white cats) you'll get a charm for the first and only cash for the second. So you can't even get a second charm for yourself. That is cheap.
Closed