Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #1

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Aug 25 8:57 PM Charm Forest Info and Pics on Page 1, 10, 15, and 31. New Info on page 31! Wallpaper, Flooring, Topiary Unlocked!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I finally got the call that my order came in today! I was able to run out and pick up the full set of charms and the bracelet. I didn't buy the necklace because it was the cost of two charms. Now I wish I had. The bracelet and necklace each give you an item for your room. Their codes unlock two of those pieces of furniture with mini charm trees on them. The charms were $3.95 and so was the bracelet. The necklace was $7.95. I bought them from a boutique. Sorry it's not a chain store :-(

I am how ever very UPSET at having bought the whole set and only getting two displays, a fountain, and a tree out of it. All the good stuff is in the charm forrest. Who knows how long that will take to find?

Oh well I some how think I should have seen this coming.....*thinks back to getting ripped off with trading cards*.....but I did it anyway. The big difference between the cards and the charms is the charms are cute and they are very heavy. I worry about the closure though. The charms are so heavy they really need something stronger. I saw a post that said they were like plastic and I don't think that at all. They are metal and they are very heavy. I like them. At least you have those to hold on to once the codes have been entered. I don't know anyone who actually plays the game with the cards or even online for that matter. It's all about the codes ;-)

FYI when I entered my codes it said that you can't get duplicate charms. So if you get one black cat charm you get that virtual charm for your pet to wear. If you buy two black cat charms then you get the virtual charm with the first one and $250 with the second one but no charm. I am think the same thing goes with the furniture but don't know for sure. Ganz has it worked out so you can only get one of everything on each account you have. So hang on to your Charm Forest goodies you might only get one chance to have them per set of charms you buy.

You cannot trade the Charm Box, the Charm Credenza, or the Charm Box that comes with the necklace. The only item you can send to somone is the Giant Charmling Tree or the Fairy Falls Fountain. So don't buy extra jewelry thinking you can trade it. You will be given $250 and that is all.

The only way for you to get the different Webkinz charms in the Charm Forest is for you to buy that charm and log it's code in. Once you have bought it and entered the code that charm shows up on your pet's Charm Tree and can be worn as a necklace for your pet. They can wear up to three charms at a time. Once you get into the Charm Forrest you can find other charms in there to collect but they are kept in a seperate area and can't be worn by your pet.

You get to search the Charm Forest once every 6 hours. You get to choose a path to go down. Once in that section of forest you click on a Pixie and get to open a Pixie Pod for a prize. You will either get one pod or a key. The key will unlock a door that will give you between one and five Pixie Pods.

The number of charms you buy determines the amount of access you get.
*1 charm gets you access to the charm forest
*8 charms unlocks the whole forest and you can search for the 40 charms hidden in the different forest areas. Since there are four paths into the forest you probably have ten charms in each forest.
*24 charms gives you extra Kinzcash and prizes.

I think this is how the prizes are awarded. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'll look in my room to see what the actual names of the furniture pieces are when Webkinz comes back up.

Update on how prizes are awarded
1st gets you a Charm Box (this item can not be traded but at least everyone wil have a piece of Charm Furniture this way)
16th gets you the Fairy Falls Fountain
24th gets you the Grand Charmling Tree
The bracelet gets you the Charm Credenza that sits on the floor
The necklace gets you the Charm Box that has golden legs under the display case

Also you have to collect 25 charms to unlock the flooring
30 charms to unlock the wallpaper
35 for the Fairy Flower Topiary
40 for the charms dining set

Once you collect all 40 prizes you unlock a super secret surprise.

*Here is the link to my new Charm Tracking Thread*
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/charm-forest-virtual-t48686.html

*Also you might want to check out this thread about my charm warning*
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/charm-warning-t42129.html

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Here Come The Pics ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Since folks are asking about the codes here is a close up. Look behind the charm and you'll see a piece of paper with "Webkinz" written on it. That is your code. It's behind the charm in the bubble.
Click the image to open in full size.
Here is a loose code front and back by a loose charm. They are about the same size. Be careful or you could loose these tiny things
Here is the Grand Charmling Tree. It is the same size as a Grand Christmas Tree so it's pretty large. BTW did anyone else notice that now if you look at the edge of an outdoor room you see roots in the dirt? That must be new I never noticed it before.
Here are the Fairy Falls Fountain (Gift with 16th Charm), the Charm Credenza (Gift with Bracelet), the Charm Armoire (Gift with Necklace) and the Gift Box (Gift with one Charm)

**UPDATE** Since some of you wanted pics from inside the charm forest I'm going to post some for you to look over. Here are some I have already and once I can get back in I'll take more pics

This is the list of items you can get and how you get them. There are two pics because the list on the left was longer than the one on the right

Here is the page that displays the charms you have found. You have to get a set of 10 to unlock the prizes.

This is a picture of my Charm Tree and I have just picked the charm to go on my black lab.

This is how lovely she looks with her cham necklace on. Pets can wear up to three charms at one time.

This is the page you get to choose which path to do down.
If you go down the Rainbow Forest path...
this is what that path looks like.
When you click on a pixie this screen pops up and tells you to click on the pixie pod.
Here is my prize. Dang it no charm this time. My first time I went down the path on the far right and got a planet charm. Beginner's luck I guess since I had no idea what I was doing :-)
If you go through the Pink Jeweled Archway...
This is what that path looks like.
Sadly I got another 100 KC coin so no new pics there. If you go down the spooky looking stone archway (when your mouse is over the stone posts eye balls appear)...
This is what it looks like.
No new pics of prizes though because I got another 100KC coin.

** Okay I'm out of room up here. For the last Forest Path, Bad Fairy Shirt picture, and an amazing discovery about the Fairy Keys go to Post #99 on page 10. My update on the Charm Forest Floor and Chairs is post #148 on Page 15. There is also a pic of my new prizes as they come out**

**Charm Forest Hint : I have one account with a full set of charms that I am actually using to try and unlock the exclusive items. I also have one account with one charm so I can double my chances of getting shirts and other goodies. It doesn't help with collecting charms because you will have them scattered across different accounts but it will get you more money, candy, and T-shirts.**

**I'm also posting about the Fairy Keys here in case some of you don't go to page 10. I was wrong about the wands being a marker for them:-( It turns out that is just scenery in that section of the forest. When you click on a Fairy it is totally random if she has a pod or a key. I have also been told the Bad Fairy looks like a Good Fairy until you click on her. Then she reveals herself. Once I get pics of that I will post**

**Also thanks so much for the kind words and support from everyone. When I saw that second and third reputation block show up I was floored! I'm so glad I could help.**

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 08-29-2007 at 08:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Kiwikat7
Gift Guru

kiwikat7 is just really nicekiwikat7 is just really nice

Default Re: Arrrrghhh! The Charm Forrest Has All The Goodies!!!

I registered the codes today too. You can have 2 sets of the jewelry boxes and you CAN'T send them to another account. You can send the other items though.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #3

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the info. That is good to know. I was just worried someone would get trading fever and trade it off only to find out later that they couldn't get another one.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:22 PM   #4
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

thanks for all the great info! I really want charms badly, but NO stores anywhere near me (even 45minutes away) have them.
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
Kinzcrazy77
Gifted

Lolipop77 is on a distinguished road

where did you get the charms
Old 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
ChangingSeasons
Gift Guru

ChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura aboutChangingSeasons has a spectacular aura about

ahhhhh i am so much more excited....awesome pics...thanks so much!!! can't wait till they come in around here!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Grr! I want the charms so bad.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #8

I got them from a boutique shop a friend of mine runs. I couldn't believe they came in today and the charm forrest came online today. yay!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #9
tinkmom99
Webkinz :)

clairegar is an unknown quantity at this point

I want some!!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #10
4my2kids
Gift Guru

radacortes will become famous soon enough

Awesome!!! I want the charms so bad. Called every store near me and Nobody has them yet!!
Closed