Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #21
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: 40 charms unlocked all prizes

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
Many congratulations. You are the first I know of to find all 40 virtual charms. I would have screamed too. I don't think my hubby would understand at all.

Make sure to let us know what they say when you talk to Ganz. I was hoping there would be a new prize after the 40 but the puzzle uncovered with each prize was starting to look like the tiara. We unlocked the dining set and tiara recently so I guess we will be in the same boat and get no prize after 40 as well... 10 virtual charms from now .

I just hope they don't try to take the tiaras back from the people who already were awarded them.

P.S. When you said the third of the medium fairies is it safe to assume you mean the one furthest right?
yes i do mean the furthest fairy and make sure that they are 3 fairies in a row not one up and one down 3 fairies straight across semse to be it.

---------- connie1234 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TinaJWag
Congratulations! How long has it taken you to do this?
i got the charms as soon as they came out in the summer and as soon as the charm forest opened up i was in there so what ever this day was and i was searching the forest 4 times a day. i would wake everday between 3 and 4 am just to get my first hunt in then i would be able to search 3 more time as day

Last edited by connie1234; 12-17-2007 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #22
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

I only have 1 charm - I don't think I will be able to unlock all the prizes - I have not seen any charms in the stores for a long time
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 AM   #23
Banned
ajh8597 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is sooooo cool i'm going to try to get theme all

---------- ajh8597 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ajh8597
that is sooooo cool i'm going to try to get theme all
I like them too

Last edited by ajh8597; 12-17-2007 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #24
popcorn88888

me to only have one oh well
Old 12-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #25
Webkinz :)

linny is an unknown quantity at this point

wow way to go!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:45 AM   #26
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

i will try to get the second page of the forest charms unlocked page up today for everyone to see. thank you to everyone here on wi for all your help on unlocking the prizes i could not have done it with everyones input on the locations of the charms
Old 12-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

congrats again and your theory worked for me I got the last charm for my floors on one account, a key, and a bad fairy (I probably counted wrong).
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 09:07 AM   #28
Cassidy Elena (:
Gift Guru

Webkinzrule!!!1996 is just really niceWebkinzrule!!!1996 is just really nice

Do you have a GE? Lol
Webkinzrule!!!1996 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #29
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
congrats again and your theory worked for me I got the last charm for my floors on one account, a key, and a bad fairy (I probably counted wrong).
great i am so glad to hear that it worked for you and good luck on getting the rest of your charms

---------- connie1234 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrule!!!1996
Do you have a GE? Lol
yes i do but it is closed and i am not going to be trading my charms items anyways sorry

---------- connie1234 added 316 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

i just got off the phone with ganz and they said that they were aware of the glitch and recieving the tiara with the unlocking of the eight row. they are trying to fix this so when you unlock everything you will then recieve the tiara. she also told me that the people who have recived the tiara will not recieve another tiara even when they fix this glitch. the is only one tiara awarded per account and they told me that they would know who has and who has not recieved the tiara.. she has also told me at this time once you find alll the charms you can still search the forest and recieve food t shirts and kinz cash but you will not be able to unlock the prizes again.

Last edited by connie1234; 12-17-2007 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #30
MamaLizzie

WOW!! Good job!
Closed