Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Mystical Panda

I got the Mystical Panda some time ago and um what is a good name for her? I want something unique so nothing like Mystery or Mystical or normal. Something really special. Ideas?

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Default Re: Mystical Panda

Wow! The mystical panda must've been hard to find. Congratulations on finding it. Here are some ideas for her name. Presto, Periwinkle, Athena, Aphrodite, Mulan, Lavender.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #3

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

GlitterSunshine (will that fit? )
Falling Star
Once
Lifetime
TLC (Tender Loving Care.. I think)

That's all I got.

Congrats on your Mystical Panda!
(And I tihnk this should be in the Naming section...)
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #4

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

PRIMADONNA
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Congrats! I found one last week, and I named her Jasmine.

Let's see:
Celeste
Starlight
Dreamweaver
big2gray is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

[this would be in the "Help!....I need a pet name!" section ]
Old 07-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
AquaWhaleMXW
StarrGazer has a spectacular aura about

Hmm.... how about

Iris
Luna
Lun Lun
Wishes
Moonshine
DawnFlower
Indigo
StarrGazer is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #8

JolieEtoile is just really niceJolieEtoile is just really nice

What about Su-Lin, after the first panda ever brought to the US. It means Su-Lin, a name which can mean "a little bit of something very cute." Adelaide Young is the name of the woman who found the panda in the wild and brought it back to the US.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #9
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmmm how bout these names, and btw CONGRATS!! wish i could find a magical retriever one day (never gonna happen )

Names-

Special Glow/or just Special
Lartida
Karista
Calenda
WishComeTrue
Candle Star
Comet Tail
Sephonia
Mystic Wave
Deelight
Lunita
Lena
Noor or Nora for american style (in arabic Noor/nora means light from angels ^^ )
Gleetion(idk)
Lucky Lucia
Purple Nurple
Rainbow Shine/Glow
Trita

Let me know when you find a name for your panda! Congrats!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #10

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

when you get a pet code does it come on a different card and does it say that you got a pet code
ra1727 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, sherbertbunny♥