Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
dprice28
Webkinz :)

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

Question Full Series One Binder

Today I completed my Series 1 binder. If I buy another Series 1 binder, will future cards go there, or do I have to remove the full one. Please help!
dprice28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Hannah is a

hja500 is just really nicehja500 is just really nice

Default Re: Full Series One Binder

You could buy 100 binders and all of the cards would show up in each one :/. HTH
hja500 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

I am guessing you are talking about the virtual binder. If you get more cards for that series it will show up in that binder. The real binder doesn't hold all of series one cards. The doodle cards and such I had to put in a note book that I bought and placed the cards in protector sheets. I decorated the note book with webkinz pictures. It's kind of neat.
Hope that helps.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wonder

I found out recently that no matter how many virtural binders you purchase, even if you sell the first one, all the cards you already collected will show up in the new binder.

You can only get the prizes from the binders only one time.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, all of the cards that you get from collecting accumulate in the one binder. It does not matter if you have collected 1000 of each or one of each, they all go into the same binder. Removing the full one or buying a new one makes no difference. It will be a one time collection, only.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

Thanks for the help. I was hoping I could get the prizes again. Guess I shoulda know better!
dprice28 is offline Female
Closed