Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 02:01 PM   #11
Movie5678
Webkinz :)

mileywebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got!

i want a cheeky dog, i'd be the most popular in my school!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
pugluvr10

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got!

Why would you be the most pouplar?
Old 01-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

omg no! i NEDto win a love puppy thogh! i would be happy for EVER!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #14
webkinzpokemon is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah im new and i do need to win one!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #15
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Ive never bought trading cards before, but with this commotion, Yeah, I'm starting. How great would it be to get a Cheeky Dog or Love Puppy? Even though I have the worst luck in winning, I'll probably get decent prizes from it. If I am lucky and do get a pet, I'll probably get the dalmation or white trrier, which I have
paws is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by flick999
I dónt have any yet
Sadly, I REALLY would want to win the cheeky dog, since the PSI is priceless
Yes, but I wish that we could like actually send them a letter to send us the plushie!
View Post Originally Posted by 0621sammy
nope ive only won a pet in series 1 a frog ribbit ribbit lol
Yes, I got a frog too. With my first pack!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

So far, I have read that someone adopted a Dalmation and another person got a Koala

I have one to adopt here shortly - Let it be a Love Puppy or a Cheeky Dog!!!!!!!! *wishes on a star*
TTG is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #18
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by polkadots9410
Oh that stinks. I think if I got a free virtual pet, I would name it something that would be suitable for any pet.
How about Freebie? LOL! Back when Series 1 was ******* up and not necessariily giving the pet shown, that's the name I used when the picture showed a frog...and the pet actualy was...you guess it, a frog!

Old 01-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #19
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought 20 packs last night, and the best thing I got was a pack with the free pet and a free trading card garden bed thingy....did not load the pet yet but will definitley name it Surprise.
Igme916 is offline Male
Old 01-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #20
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

What do you want to bet that the winners of the "love what evers" are going to be as frequent as the scratch off winners.
Closed