Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Trading Cards & Accessories (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/)
-   -   [SOLVED] Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/%5Bsolved%5D-has-anyone-got-free-virtual-181343/)

pugluvr1001-12-2008 09:03 AM

[SOLVED] Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got!

Please Tell me what kinds of pets you can get and if you got one which pet?

whzqzi01-12-2008 10:36 AM

Re: Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got!

I got a White Terrier.... had read Dalmations were the bulk of the random pets, so I said it was a boy n named it Pepper...

So..... I have a Boy White Terrier with a Pink Bow!!!!:(

01-12-2008 10:39 AM

Re: Has Anyone got a free virtual online pet with the series two cards? If so tell me the pet you got!

Quote:

Originally Posted by whzqzi (Post 4090375)
I got a White Terrier.... had read Dalmations were the bulk of the random pets, so I said it was a boy n named it Pepper...

So..... I have a Boy White Terrier with a Pink Bow!!!!:(

Oh that stinks. I think if I got a free virtual pet, I would name it something that would be suitable for any pet. ;)

sapphirecheer2701-12-2008 10:43 AM

lol haha nope i dont collect cards i think i may start

pugluvr1001-12-2008 11:41 AM

yeah, these cards are awesome! i have 5 alerady. well thanks for sharing, i hope more people reply.

agentLucy01-12-2008 01:28 PM

I have opened 40 new packs and haven't gotten a pet yet!

webkinzloverxoxo<301-12-2008 01:29 PM

i dont have any!! i dont like the cards cause idk.... Do you open them to just win a webbie????

hollistergurl9501-12-2008 01:29 PM

I haven't opened my TCG Series 2 Packs yet...my mom should be home with them any minutes..

~Amanda

flick99901-12-2008 01:31 PM

I dónt have any yet
Sadly, I REALLY would want to win the cheeky dog, since the PSI is priceless

0621sammy01-12-2008 01:34 PM

nope ive only won a pet in series 1 a frog ribbit ribbit lol