Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 05:21 AM   #11
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

iheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Series 2.0 Trading Card Guide (Complete!)

This is awsome! Thank you so much!
iheart2tumble is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #12
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Goldy this is some awesome piece of work you did
thanks so much I will have to show my girls
Wow great prizes at the end.
thanks for all your hard work with this
angelofharlem is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

BRAVO! This is really great..now I know what everyone is talking about when they talk about the trading card prizes...Pictures are worth a thousand words (and kc too...lol) Thanks a bunch from the clueless!
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #14
fedormel
Webkinz :)

melany852 will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS, I AM SO JEALOUS, DID YOU BUY SINGLE PACKS OR BOXES???? HOW MANY PACKS DID IT TAKE?
melany852 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #15
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Congrats on this --what an effort you put into this.

It is awesome and I appreciate all the effort.. I actually read all cards on at paw level since I do not have any of those.

I really appreciate this -- great job rep points to you..
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #16
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

congratulations!
webkinzss2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #17
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Wow, wonderful job, very helpful to many Im sure!
mom2hnemi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #18
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
I really don't know how many packs this took....to fill the virtual book, I think a couple boxes nearly. Heck of a lot better than the first series! I still need one more real card in Series 2!
I love trading cards and this was a "labor of love"!
GoldGryphon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #19
flirtygirl
Gifted

Tara30312 is on a distinguished road

i love series 2 i havent even finished series 1 wats ur advice on finishing them b cause im always gettin doubles wich isnt helping very much
Tara30312 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #20
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thank you very much for your hard work, my kiddies and I really enjoyed seeing all the cards. We're going pretty slow on series 2 I have only bought 39 packs and so far I've only gotten 1 at Paw Level Card and yet I've gotten 5 and 6 of alot of the deck cards. Memories of Series 1 dance in my head (that one took me over 14 boxes to finish). I have a sinking feeling my account is jinxed and I'm not sure I'll invest in any more money - Way to many W Shop items as prizes.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexann's shell hunting, series 2 trading cards