Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Spree

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2018, 05:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence
rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence

Default How much do you get for bronze, silver and gold

This question might have been addressed somewhere, but I could not find it, so I wanted to ask:

In Spree, when you get to the bronze, silver or gold, how much spree money do you get for them? I have played so often now and it appears to me that it is not always the same amount, is this correct?
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2018, 10:49 AM   #2
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How much do you get for bronze, silver and gold

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
This question might have been addressed somewhere, but I could not find it, so I wanted to ask:

In Spree, when you get to the bronze, silver or gold, how much spree money do you get for them? I have played so often now and it appears to me that it is not always the same amount, is this correct?
I don't know the answer to this, so I'm curious if someone knows! Following!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 07-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #3

rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence
rachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellencerachelgirl192 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, I hope somebody will know?
Old 07-07-2018, 02:12 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris
Ritzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck NorrisRitzcracker is better than Chuck Norris

It's definitely not always the same; I think there is a range though. I've never tracked it specifically, but if I were to guess, I'd say for bronze you get somewhere between 20 and 50, for silver maybe between 50 and 100, and for gold I think maybe from 100 to 150 or maybe even more. You'd have to track each win for a while to get the exact range.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-08-2018, 12:36 PM   #5

Thank you, so I was right and it is not always the same.
I think I have to write down the numbers in order to find out about the range.

I will let you know what I research then.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:11 AM   #6
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
Thank you, so I was right and it is not always the same.
I think I have to write down the numbers in order to find out about the range.

I will let you know what I research then.

Thanks, Rachelgirl! That would be interesting to know!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 07-14-2018, 04:48 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The Bronze is always under 50, Silver is closer to the 100 and Gold is always over 100.

I just went and threw about 30 rolls to get a good idea

Bronze: 37, 37
Silver: 80, 72, 88
Gold: 121, 126

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-14-2018 at 04:48 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed