Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Your Opinion on Prize Klaw

Give us more time maybe?
Aikou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #62
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for posting your thoughts!

Keep posting!
Sassynsweet is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #63
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I wish they'd give us different non-Wshop prizes. Also, I would love to win the prizes more often. I don't get a green ball very often....

a little more time wouldn't hurt either
scienter is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #64

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Keep trying, it's all about the luck and someday, hopefully, yours will come, I tried it for the first time today and I got a soccer ball. Just a W-Shop items, but better than others I guess. But knowing my luck I'll probably get all KC from now on. Good luck!
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #65
♥ ☻ ♦ ♠

Cara95 will become famous soon enough

I really dislike the prize klaw.. With my computer so slow, I run out of time. I always get something but then waste more than half of the time bringing it in. I only got 100kc. ONCE. It is very frustrating.
Cara95 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
You can get two tries on the Claw.

On the first go don't go past the 'medium grab' I usually go inbetween low and medium. If you miss then you will still have time for another go, but be quick.

I was wondering if it was possible to get two pick-ups thanks for explaining how to do it.

I have gotten a few prizes - lots of wshop toys even a shirt or two. I'd rather get KC then nothing.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #67
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
You can get two tries on the Claw.

On the first go don't go past the 'medium grab' I usually go inbetween low and medium. If you miss then you will still have time for another go, but be quick.
That is exactly what I do. I have gotten several of the really nice prizes. I'm not sure if picking up a ball on the lower setting gives you a better chance at a green prize, but it sure can't hurt. Don't despare though, because I have also gotten the not so great prizes too. I think it's fun to play, so that's half the prize right there.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #68
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I have gotten alot of toys that come from the WShop like the toy dump truck. Once though, I got the purple zingoz bouncey ball which was really cool!
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:27 AM   #69
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

I only get Kinz cash too, and its maddning! I wish we could at least get a prize once in a while...
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:19 AM   #70

webkinzrules! is an unknown quantity at this point

well at least you guys get kinzcash, i mean i only get wshop cheapo stuff lol
it would be nice to get better prizes once in a while...
webkinzrules! is offline Female
Closed