Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2015, 08:10 AM   #11
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity
mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: WN Rockerz Lion Scavanger Hunt

It took me a long while to complete this and then I read the rules and those of us that live in New York or Florida can't enter into this contest.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #12
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
It took me a long while to complete this and then I read the rules and those of us that live in New York or Florida can't enter into this contest.
WWHHHHATTTT?!!!!!! wHYYYYY!
Uhh Well there goes that contest

Oh I see it.

This Promotion is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. However, residents of the Province of Quebec and the States of New York and Florida are not eligible for this Promotion

But how? why? Dont they send it by email? DO they want less people to enter or something??

Last edited by nancygurl; 12-02-2015 at 10:01 AM..
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 12-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #13
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity
mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
WWHHHHATTTT?!!!!!! wHYYYYY!
Uhh Well there goes that contest

Oh I see it.

This Promotion is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. However, residents of the Province of Quebec and the States of New York and Florida are not eligible for this Promotion

But how? why? Dont they send it by email? DO they want less people to enter or something??

I think it has to do with a law on our states books. which I think it stinks
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 12-04-2015, 12:10 AM   #14
JoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulous
JoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulous

You're awesome Refi, thank you! I was stuck on fhat one part (the Yellow+Blue=Green) for days until you helped here.

One correction though. The link for:
This wonderful window has plenty of winter cheer! Find the green word where you find out how to win the window!

You gave the link:
http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/car...uxe-challenge/

But the correct link is actually:
http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ann...uxe-challenge/

Both URLs describe the same item and have the green word, but only the latter continues the clues.

I see you mentioned it in a later post, sorry I posted before reading it, but really thank you so much for that one clue.

Last edited by JoyfulLark; 12-04-2015 at 12:29 AM..
JoyfulLark is offline Female
Old 12-04-2015, 04:49 AM   #15
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Thank you Refi for the links. Is this hunt for each WW account or for only one?
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2015, 03:31 PM   #16

Refi challenges the impossibleRefi challenges the impossible
Refi challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I think it has to do with a law on our states books. which I think it stinks
I think that stinks too Solely digital things shouldn't be limited by location!

View Post Originally Posted by JoyfulLark
You're awesome Refi, thank you! I was stuck on fhat one part (the Yellow+Blue=Green) for days until you helped here.

One correction though. The link for:
This wonderful window has plenty of winter cheer! Find the green word where you find out how to win the window!

You gave the link:
Sneak Peek: December Deluxe Challenge! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

But the correct link is actually:
Sneak Peek: December Deluxe Challenge! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Both URLs describe the same item and have the green word, but only the latter continues the clues.

I see you mentioned it in a later post, sorry I posted before reading it, but really thank you so much for that one clue.
Oh so the links were different and that's why one didn't work (It worked for me the very first time though...but it's nice to know why it didn't work later). Bringing that to my attention, I updated it in the first post. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Thank you Refi for the links. Is this hunt for each WW account or for only one?
For each? If you want to go through the hunt for every account I don't think it'll stop you. And you can do it once per account each day (7pm KT- 6:59:59pm KT) for each account. You get 50KC to each account you do it for. Right now, I'm just going through to give me something to do while hunting the 365 day prizes--I usually find enough for my accounts in two treasure hunt searches.
Refi is online now Female
Closed