Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2015, 03:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds
Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds

Default WN Rockerz Lion Scavanger Hunt

Info:

Rockerz Lion Christmas Treasure & Scavenger Hunt! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

We can do the scavenger hunt every day in December, so I thought it'd be nice to have all the pages on one page for clicking convenience!

The clues are given out randomly, so I'll order the clues alphabetically from the first word on to make finding the corresponding links easier.

Start:

Official Webkinz Blog, Contests, Tips, Games and Prizes

First word: Christmas

Clue: Fiona's got the scoop on the Cafe Theme... and that's where you'll find the green word!
Fan Mail with Fiona #30 | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: Nafaria

Clue: Have a friend just getting started with Webkinz? Find the green word on the page with an awesome deal for new players!
Introducing Webkinz Starter Kits | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: festive

Clue: So many things for Webkinz Reindeers to do this December! Find the green word on the page that describes the fun in store for Reindeers this December!
Sneak Peek: Reindeer Games! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: Reindeer

Clue: This green word is revealed in the same place you find out which character Sally Webkinz voices in Webkinz World!
Podkinz Episode 49: Meet The Artists! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: snail

Clue: This green word was lost by the Holiday Helper Dragon.. I'm sure you can find it!
Lost…and Found! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: peppermint

Clue: This one is meant for superfans! Find the green word along with with a promo code for 20% off gifts until the end of December!
Give the Gift of Webkinz with Zazzle! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: Zazzle

Clue: This theme has an appropriate name for the season. Find the green word where you find the new items described!
Home for the Holiday theme is returing with 3 new items! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: Home

Clue: This wonderful window has plenty of winter cheer! Find the green word where you find out how to win the window!
http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ann...uxe-challenge/
Word: Zingoz

Clue: Yellow + Blue = Green. Find this green word where you see what happens when you add Webkinz pets together!
Movie Showcase: Webkinz Combinations | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Word: fun

Enter the Contest:

Official Webkinz Blog, Contests, Tips, Games and Prizes

Last edited by Refi; 12-04-2015 at 03:23 PM..
Refi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #2

suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!suzette424 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WN Rockerz Lion Scavanger Hunt

Thank you so much for the links! I was stuck on the same one you are so came here to see what everyone had come up with on WI. Hopefully it will get fixed before the day is over.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:47 AM   #3

Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds

Welcome

I'm still not having any luck on that one. After some searching last night I thought maybe it was referring to chimera's, but any pages related to those were a no go. Considering I've got 390 moneyz more from today (including clicking on the floaties) I've seriously searched close to 200 pages. I resorted to opening all the pages under Newz Blog in a new tab up to the 10 page...well that's 100 pages searching that way when I gave up trying to solve the riddle.

Hope it get's solved or someone finds where this one is hiding! I'll keep checking to see if any new pages show up.
Refi is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

The clues appear in different orders for everyone and I am stuck on the podkinz one because the podkinz screen covers the clue. How did you get around that? It is first for me so I can't get to the next one.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #5

Found the one I was stuck on thanks to someone's clue on WN. Turns out it's from a page back in October (but not the chimera ones that I did look at)

Working on cleaning the links up for people's convenience! *EDIT* First post should be all nice now for Scavenger use!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The clues appear in different orders for everyone and I am stuck on the podkinz one because the podkinz screen covers the clue. How did you get around that? It is first for me so I can't get to the next one.
I found the green word on the page while trying to search for a different clue. Or do you mean the video on the page is covering up the text? If so is it some sort of browser setting. Videos on my pages stay in their area w/o covering up the text (usually). I did my hunting in chrome if knowing that helps.

Last edited by Refi; 12-01-2015 at 11:48 AM..
Refi is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 11:50 AM   #6

Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond
Beautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyondBeautykinz goes above and beyond

Thank you for posting these! I must have popups blocked because they never show up.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 02:53 PM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

thank you refi.

thanks for the first 9 clues early this morning and finding the l0th. I was just in WKN looking for that last clue. Tried searches, etc.

and you listed the clue of fun and the location and I still cant find it. LOL LOL well thanks to you, don't havet to worry about that.

rep to you.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 09:03 PM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I am having some trouble. I have completed about 6 of them, and I am stuck on this one.
Clue #6
This wonderful window has plenty of winter cheer! Find the green word where you find out how to win the window!
I clicked on the link you provide, but the treasure window thing isnt popping up :/

I then clicked every link you put up, but nothing

Any thoughts? Ideas?
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 12-01-2015, 11:55 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I am having some trouble. I have completed about 6 of them, and I am stuck on this one.
Clue #6
This wonderful window has plenty of winter cheer! Find the green word where you find out how to win the window!
I clicked on the link you provide, but the treasure window thing isnt popping up :/

I then clicked every link you put up, but nothing

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Sally Webkinz was telling people this morning to clear their history/cache/cookies and start the treasure hunt over again. New hunt and that was the first clue for me and it didn't pop up for me either. So I did that and started over and same thing happened on that page for me. I finally got it to work by going to the Webkinz Newz main page then clicking on the Deluxe Challenge thread. Sally is now saying that that page is sticking for some people and to try the direct link--but obviously that method wasn't working for us

Here's the link she gave for it:
http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ann...uxe-challenge/
Refi is offline Female
Old 12-02-2015, 06:03 AM   #10

Jesussavedme is a WI addict!
Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!

Thank you Refi for this awesome and thorough post!!!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Closed