Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #21441
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button
swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button

Wink Re: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

View Post Originally Posted by Mindy98
i hope they do this for christmas except with Santa in the clubhouse giving out gifts
LOL that'd be funny!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #21442
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

This is a fantastic idea! I will type it in the suggestions section of my Webkinz account too. Maybe we could have to find Santa so he could fill "a stocking" with candies. And then when we receive all the candies, we would get to "customize" a stocking to hang on our fireplace!

Of course, now that I think about it, Ganz would probably need to do something for Hanukkah and Kwanza too! Maybe instead of Santa it should just be a Snowman who gives out candy and then you have a choice when you get all your candy of either:

customizing a Hannukah Menorah
customizing a Kwanza candleholder OR
customizing a stocking

What do you guys think?
Old 11-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #21443
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
On Halloween you get candy every hour and there was a really helpful schedule posted on this thread so you could exactly to the room you needed every hour... and they even extened it until midnight Nov 1st to make up for the day the clubhouse was closed. (Though many of us were able to find the ghost in coral cove when we took vacation while the clubhouse was closed.) I admit, it was very difficult and without WW I don't think I would have been able to get more than a couple of pieces of candy.
We were not at home on halloween and November 1st went back to every 3 hours and I had to work the next day so staying up till midnight was not an option. Coral cove was not much help when your account does not have much money and my daughter did not want to spend what little she had. I did come to WI which is what helped us get what we did. I don't know about you but we could not get in to the clubhouse for 2 days. But thank you WI for the help you gave us.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*juliebear01 was here!, *who you gonna call? wi!, 0jacksonredwall, 310webkinzwantstheghost!, bear10176 was here!!!, boo you!, boo! alg1128 scared you!, dbird got slimed, ghost likes vacation, ghost moves too fast, ghost trackers, ghostbusters!!, hi-ho to candyland i go, i am a ghost hunter, jumpingwizard, kittycats was here, let's get 'em ghosts!, let's track 'em, misspuppy~, pollywog luvs da ghost, three shall dominate, trick or treat 2 u!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, who ya gonna call?, who ya gunna call?!