Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

I am putting this here because there has been a lot of confusion.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOUR SERVER NUMBER TO FIND THE GHOST!

Once you find him once, write down the time and what color you were in. You now have all of the information you need to find him for the rest of the day (or until Ganz changes the timing again). For information on how to figure out your pattern, see the very bottom of this post.

--FIA

This will be the only Webkinz Insider Administrator approved thread for Tracking Ghosts and will be opened once the Ghosting begins. See you all here on the 24th of October

This will be a very busy thread. Posters MUST remain on-topic for the benefit of those who are trying to access key information quickly. If the thread wanders off-topic too much, it will be closed. -- JacksMom

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Many, MANY thanks to Dragonbird for contributing these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

How do I find the ghost? The best way to find the ghost is to just pick a room and stay there (I like the reading room, it has done well for me) No need for charts-he's too quick to be "hunted." I have also found him in different colors-it just seems that he shows up around the same time for anyone who is in a room..best bet is to pick a room and stick with it! It does not matter if you are in KC+ or not, also, numbers didn't seem to matter in the room-just pick a room, any room, any color and stick with it!

How often can I get candy? You may only get candy every three hours. You may "see"' him again, but he'll give you a message saying you must wait 3 hours... Unlike with Doug, you can't change a pet and go again.

Pumpkins: If you see a pumpkin floating over someone's head it means they are looking at their candy, and it does nothing for you...You can view your own candy by clicking on your own pumpkin in the lower right side of your screen.

Why can’t I see the ghost? If your WW clock has stopped ticking-log out and back in because you won't reset and the ghost will not appear. Maybe he just isn’t ready to make an appearance! You have to be patient-lay in wait…

How do I know if he is in the room? You will HEAR the ghost, it makes some haunting music and a muahahahahaha sound-but you must find him fast (I have seen him in different places around the room-not just in one place like Doug) because he leaves quickly.

What Candy is the Ghost Giving Out?

To see pictures of all of the candy, visit WI's Trick Or Treat Wiki Article:
Trick or Treat 2009 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
The Ghost is arriving every 10 minutes !!
This is the new pattern :

Dark Blue, Gold, Pink: on the 1's :01 :11 :21 etc.
Light Blue, Light Green, Yellow: on the 8's :08 :18 :28 etc

Follow the Pattern you were on before.
Party Room to Girls Rule Room to Garden Yard to Party Room, etc.
Games Room to Sports Room to Bowling Alley to Games Room, etc.
Go Fish Room, to Exercise Room to Trading Room to Go Fish Room, etc.
Collector Room to Reading Room to Super Chef Room to Collector Room, etc.

The ghost Does Not show up in every room in those zones, but there are enough chances every ten minutes for you to jump back and forth between two zone colors (example, Pink on the 1's, and Yellow on the 8's) for you to collect a candy pretty quickly.

You can collect candy from the ghost EVERY 2 HOURS !!
You can collect only 1 pumpkin per account, but you may go back and get as much candy as you would like afterwards.

The ghost should still be in the Coral Cove also (if you still have vacation left)......But he is harder to find with fewer people on vacation.
Please continue to say where you have found a ghost so we can track if this changes.

If you see others say 'trick or treat' and you don't see a ghost you either arrived too late or you clock is off. Make sure the time on your ww clock is the same as the time on your computer. If it is 1 minute off or more you will need to log completly out of WW and restart. If either of these don't apply clear your computers cache.

Please continue to repost this for newcomers !!
It seems that this is the NEWEST way to find the ghost. Updated for the last two days of the hunt, Thank you Fishy284 for giving us this chart
View Post Originally Posted by fishy284
Just posting this again

chef:01 pink
collector:08 yellow
reading:11 pink
chef :18 yellow
collector:21 pink
reading:28 yellow
chef:31 pink
collector:38 yellow
reading:41 pink
chef:48 yellow
collector:51 pink
reading:58 yellow

This schedule is still working well

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-31-2009 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: new pattern
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

It is NOT necessary to know what server you are on to find your "pattern", but, just in case you want to know, here are instructions to find what number you are on.

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by MNBert
To find your server # on IE, it is long and tedious though.

I will try to walk through the steps.

Open the Tools
Click Internet Options
Under the General Tab click Settings in the browsing history.
A Temporary Internet Files window will open
Click View Files

This opens up every file that has been recently used on IE
Either scroll through the long list looking for the wapi#.webkinz.com or to cut down on the scrolling do this right after you have logged into WW it should then be somewhere near the top of the list.

It is best to do this right after you log into WW. I use IE8 and through this process found I am on server 9.
Faceless pumpkin?? Try this:

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1

Log in to your account & go to the room that you put the faceless Jack-o-Lantern in.
(OR If it's in your dock - just go to the room you want to put it in.)

Next - Click on the Candy Filled Jack-o-Lantern that's ON YOUR SCREEN.

You SHOULD be able to click & carve a new face... (It worked for us!)

IF it would happen to freeze, again - just do it again.

HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-30-2009 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: added pumpkin help
Old 10-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Default Re: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

It has begun, I have looked in the COLLECTOR'S rooms, this is where I found this
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:08 AM   #4

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I found the same thing -- but now I have to go to work

Good luck to everyone today (as it starts on the asian accounts)

Looks like only one collection for all pets
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

I think this will have to be a Zone by Zone expedition, just like the Doug Tracking thread. If you have Asian accounts, The collector rooms show the Halloween basket and the collector Page.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!

That pumpkin bucket is also showing up in Girls Rule and Party Room.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

SUPER!! Thank you for that. I think it is because we will have to answer the call for a THOUSAND kids, every day in order to get those treats all completed within a week
Old 10-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Ihave checked all light green rooms and nothing there.

The pumpkin goes with your pet. It is just to show you what you have colleceted
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

It starts on the 24th .

Dixie, how about adding a FAQ?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Do you think the ghost will appear for all time zone today then, but only the Asian accounts will be able to collect candy? There are not separate clubhouses for the different time zones are there?
lamb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*juliebear01 was here!, *who you gonna call? wi!, 0jacksonredwall, 310webkinzwantstheghost!, bear10176 was here!!!, boo you!, boo! alg1128 scared you!, dbird got slimed, ghost likes vacation, ghost moves too fast, ghost trackers, ghostbusters!!, hi-ho to candyland i go, i am a ghost hunter, jumpingwizard, kittycats was here, let's get 'em ghosts!, let's track 'em, misspuppy~, pollywog luvs da ghost, three shall dominate, trick or treat 2 u!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, who ya gonna call?, who ya gunna call?!