Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #11
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a WI addict!
pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!

Default Re: Wacky Celebration

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I saw that message when I logged on, but I feel silly that I couldn't find what I should click to get the bottle.
Me too!
pollywog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Lioness is a saintly comradeLioness is a saintly comradeLioness is a saintly comradeLioness is a saintly comrade
Lioness is a saintly comradeLioness is a saintly comradeLioness is a saintly comrade

I saw that message when I logged on, but I feel silly that I couldn't find what I should click to get the bottle.

Don't feel bad. I clicked over and over and over until I finally found it. There is a flying wacky framed picture on the wall. Sitting on the floor right under it is a little wacky. That is the one to click on BUT you might have to keep clicking on it a couple times but then you will finally get the message and the bottle. Good luck!
Old 08-02-2017, 03:32 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Margo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum master
Margo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness

Don't feel bad. I clicked over and over and over until I finally found it. There is a flying wacky framed picture on the wall. Sitting on the floor right under it is a little wacky. That is the one to click on BUT you might have to keep clicking on it a couple times but then you will finally get the message and the bottle. Good luck!
Thanks so much!. I wondered about that area because there were several pets overlapping each other there so I couldn't see what was behind them. I got my fizz.
Margo is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #14
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

I can't find it either,LOL i clicked on everything & the fridge,no luck.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:44 PM   #15
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

Click on the small Wacky under the flying Wacky picture. (Between the pool and the chair)
Old 08-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #16
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is stuck on replay
mom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replay

I got the yellow fridge on the first lemon fizz I fed my pet just now.

View Post Originally Posted by Jaldeer
Has anybody actually gotten the Wacky Lemon Fizz Soda Machine Fridge? Both of my accounts got the one from last year, the Wacky Snack Machine Fridge. I bought some cases of that Wacky Lemon Frizz to make my chances better. Waste of my points. Didn't get even 1 of that Wacky Lemon Fizz Soda Machine Fridge. I just want to know if there's a problem of nobody getting it so it can be reported.
I did just a few minutes ago first drink I fed my pet. I usually don't have that kind of luck.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 08-02-2017 at 05:18 PM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #17
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I got the yellow fridge on the first lemon fizz I fed my pet just now.

I did just a few minutes ago first drink I fed my pet. I usually don't have that kind of luck.
You are definitely lucky! Congratulations!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #18
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is stuck on replay
mom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
You are definitely lucky! Congratulations!
Thank you.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #19

Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!Jaldeer is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
People on facebook are complaining that the new fridge doesn't seem to be available. Sally Ganz is supposed to be looking into it.

Are you aware of the free bottle of Lemon Fizz you can get daily at the clubhouse?
Thanks for the information Ritz! I sure didn't know about the free bottle. How do we know when they fix it? I don't want to feed my pet any of the Lemon Fizz until they fix it.
Jaldeer is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 09:54 PM   #20
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

I got one fridge today,by feeding the fizz i got in the clubhouse.My ? is how many floating Wacky's come each day? and does that orange fizz give the fridge too? i can't remember,LOL
Closed