Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #21
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Survey in WW --> IDEA !!! Please do this !!

OOO, now wouldn't THAT be nice I have the Rainbow WCares one and the Blue bear...Yeah, I love it I voted on ALL accounts, including the Asian that I will be playing ALL DAY...I know I will be at it a LOT, but mostly jumping from account to account. I know they will have GREAT things to do on that day. I am also thinking because we have been seeing a LOT of those security warnings about 'suspicious activity' like we did at Easter, I think they will be putting a WISH TOKEN in our Gift bags, TOO!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #22
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OOO, now wouldn't THAT be nice I have the Rainbow WCares one and the Blue bear...Yeah, I love it I voted on ALL accounts, including the Asian that I will be playing ALL DAY...I know I will be at it a LOT, but mostly jumping from account to account. I know they will have GREAT things to do on that day. I am also thinking because we have been seeing a LOT of those security warnings about 'suspicious activity' like we did at Easter, I think they will be putting a WISH TOKEN in our Gift bags, TOO!
Wait what is this about Suspicious Activity ?
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
Obsessed with
Banned

wow333 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Survey in WW --> IDEA !!! Please do this !! Let Ganz Know You Will Be On December 25th !!

good idea!

---------- wow333 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

yes very good idea

Last edited by wow333; 12-22-2008 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wow333 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #24
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Survey in WW --> IDEA !!! Please do this !! Let Ganz Know You Will Be On December 25th !!

View Post Originally Posted by wow333
good idea!

---------- wow333 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

yes very good idea
Thank you wow333 !
Old 12-23-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I voted! Thanks for the heads up!
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I voted! Thanks for the heads up!
You're welcome !!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #27
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Wait what is this about Suspicious Activity ?
This was on the 6th of March when we first started seeing stuff about the Tokens...
Originally Posted by RamsesII
Click the image to open in full size. Why you got a "Suspicious Activity" alert
Basically this is not telling you that you are suspected of doing something wrong, but that something went wrong with your account and it was flagged to let Ganz know that it is happening. (Well, unless you have entered a wrong code too many times.)

Ganz (Webkinz) has a new program that monitors for certain activities now (not receiving your exclusives, tokens not activating, or anything else that has been going wrong lately) It may also have been put into place to help map the problems that are occuring so they can better fix the problems in the future. (Yay Ganz, WTG!)

RUMOR: I believe it may have also been put into place because so many people have been calling in with so many claims of items going missing, or not being received.

According to Webkinz Support, it was already in place, but I guess now you will get a message with it to let you know they are aware something has occured... It is still up to you to contact them though to let them know if you have a 'glitch' that isn't fixed by the next time you log back on.

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #28
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This was on the 6th of March when we first started seeing stuff about the Tokens...
Ooh, okay, thanks !!
Old 12-23-2008, 05:17 AM   #29
BlueX99

okay! i'll be sure to do that. i got my gift last year, but i hope this year everyone gets theirs!
Old 12-23-2008, 05:37 AM   #30
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BlueX99
okay! i'll be sure to do that. i got my gift last year, but i hope this year everyone gets theirs!
Yep this is my very 1st Christmas here !!
Closed