Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds
Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds

Default Siberian Search!

I found the Snowman Boots on WN

Snowman Boots | WKN: Webkinz Newz

I'll be in the car and on the road tomorrow so I won't be able to add the links for the costume and hat until later, but at least I can offer this one to others!

UPDATE: Made it home safely Glad I could be of help!
Credit to AuntietoEW for finding the link for the hat!
Snowman Hat | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Credit to Beautykinz for the costume link!
Snowman Costume | WKN: Webkinz Newz

And as a bonus, here's the Hide and Seek City link for us all watching the Siberian Husky video 5000+ times by today:
Hide and Seek City

Links are now expired

Last edited by Refi; 11-30-2015 at 09:57 AM..
Refi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2015, 01:47 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Siberian Search!

How generous of you to take time to post

much thanks
Old 11-27-2015, 07:10 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

Refi, thank you so much for your post. I have not seen the ad one time so I wouldn't have the boots except for your help. Hope you had a safe journey.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:13 PM   #4
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 is a genius through and through
Rosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and through

Thank you so much have not seen the ad and now you have helped me.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2015, 08:23 PM   #5
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Arrow Re: Siberian Search!

View Post Originally Posted by Refi
I found the Snowman Boots on WN

Snowman Boots | WKN: Webkinz Newz

I'll be in the car and on the road tomorrow so I won't be able to add the links for the costume and hat until later, but at least I can offer this one to others!
Thanks so much! I can try and put the links up if no one else has by the time I find them!
Old 11-28-2015, 09:05 AM   #6
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is a WI addict!
mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!

I finally found the code for the Snowman Hat. It took dozens of page changes

Woo Hoo! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 11-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
Time to get the items now
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-28-2015, 07:16 PM   #8

Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds
Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds

All links have been found! What a great community!
Refi is offline Female
Old 11-29-2015, 11:25 PM   #9
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Congratulations! | WKN: Webkinz Newz Here was today's!!

Almost the end of the day!! Hurry before time runs out!!

Last edited by AutumnTheCuzzy; 11-29-2015 at 11:28 PM..
Closed