Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #21
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz St Patrick's Day Challenge

Cool!!! Looking forward to all the St Pat's celebration!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #22
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
peek a news is to find the Hamster 5 times, he will pop up when u refresh or visit another page. Not a floating hamster.. once you find him 5 times, your prize will appear in your dock (you must sign in to do peek a news first)

Just go to IE and Options, choose "delete temp. files" to clear cache.

Can't wait! Thanks Cows!
Thanks for the information!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:56 AM   #23

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Ooh, cool. Cute prizes.
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Thanks! I can't wait!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #25

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Awesome! I can't wait to begin!
Cloud is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #26
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

YAY! I went on WKN and I found a floating pot of gold with a mini rainbow-- thats how i got my 250 kk
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #27
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

question: can we win a max of 250kc a day or max of 250kc through the entire event??????
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #28

Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

250 TOTAL for entire event. Got ours today on all acounts, then tried clicking pot again and it said "promotion failure": you've already received the prize for this event.
Wkids is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #29

sensambucii is an unknown quantity at this point

what does 'delete cookies and clear cache between plays' mean? And how do I do it?

Thanks for any answers!!!
sensambucii is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by sensambucii
what does 'delete cookies and clear cache between plays' mean? And how do I do it?

Thanks for any answers!!!
Here is a link that will help you
How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Sometimes it works not having to but not sure if it will for this as it is going to be several days.

The pot of gold for 250 is different then the Peek-A event
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), floating pots of gold, patty the hamster