Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Official Spooky Trick or Treat Tracking Thread - Current Chart at Bottom of First Post

This year's Trick or Treat event is scheduled to run from Friday, October 22, to Sunday, October 31.

We are hunting for a special "Spooky" Mazin' Hamster who is carrying a small jack o' lantern

Click the image to open in full size.

This thread is for Spooky tracking only. No other discussion, please.

The complete guide for this event is being built in the Webkinz Insider WIki, here:

--> Trick or Treat 2010 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The objective of the event is to collect 12 pieces of candy to get the grand prize pumpkin.

Pictures of the candy and the "uncarved" pumpkin can be see in the WIki.

This is the information we need:
  • What exact time did Spooky appear?
  • What color zone were you in?
The "pattern" so far:

Friday, October 22, 1:01am

The event is only one hour old, and a pattern for Spooky has already been found. He appears to be showing up in every room every fifteen minutes. This is fantastic news!

So, just park your pet in a room and check back at :00, :15, :30, :45. Spooky should be there waiting for you.

If he doesn't show up for you, just be patient. Just like with all other events of this type (Trick or Treat, Christmas Countdown, Doug the Dog), sometimes a room will be "skipped". We don't know exactly why this happens, but it appears to be a random programming glitch.

WARNING: The programming/timing for Spooky can be changed without warning. The programming for the 2009 Ghost was changed several times during the event. Stay tuned to this thread for the latest information.

8:45 pm Friday, Oct 22
The pattern appears to be:

Light green, Yellow, L Blue 10, 25, 40, 55
Dark Blue, Gold, Pink 00, 15, 30

Saturday, October 23

Yellow 10, 25, 40, 55
Light green 10, 25, 40, 55
Light Blue 10, 25, 40, 55
Dark Blue 14, 29, 44, 59
Gold 14, 29, 44, 59
Pink 14, 29, 44, 59

Monday, October 25

Update 10/31/10 You can now collect candy every hour, instead of every three.

lt blue, yellow, green zones: :00, :10, :20, :30, :40, :50
pink, dark blue, gold zones: :04, :14, :24, :34, :44, :54

Saturday, October 30th
He is coming every seven minutes, on this schedule:

10:06, 10:13, 10:20, 10:27, 10:34, 10:41, 10:48, 10:55

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-31-2010 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: adding note
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
kirby the puff ball
Webkinz :)

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: Official Spooky Trick or Treat Tracking Thread

cool I hope I get this again
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait. Thank you for all your hard work, in advance.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #4
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!

Yay! I was so hoping this event would return. Can't wait to hunt for that little Spooky!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!Dollspace is not just visiting!

So cool! I can't wait to start the hunt. I couldn't have done it last year without the Wi thread.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the advance warning! I will be glued to my computer!
upsetness is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

any word what the prize is? Is it the same thing as last year??
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
any word what the prize is? Is it the same thing as last year??
Its another decorate your own pumpkin, after collecting all the candies, you get a pumpkin to decorate or "carve"

Hope this helps.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ooh, can't wait! I didn't get to participate last year, so this will be a whole new experience for me!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get to particitpate last year~ I can't wait to get my Jack-o'-Lantern (: It'll look great in my Halloween Yard
GemPhantom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3gypsies was here, adam lambert ♥, alexander & jenny, f l a m e d a n c e, frostywantscandy!, god bless you! ~calleyco, goodluck! -coolio101, happy halloween !, happy halloween ~ poochie, happy hunting! boadicae, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, i luff yew ;3, kay's favorites tag, kittycats was here, lessthanthree<3, makroll was here., polarbear2121 got candy!, skater!!, studio e, thekatey4ever was here <3, theresroom4onemore♥, trick or treat, wkkw was here xd, wontonweekly